Forget Me Not Part 2 (Barry Allen x Reader)

Would you guys prefer for me to make this into a seperate book, so this imagine book isn't filled with series? Also so it would be easier to read. Let me know in the comments :) Also, if you read one of the previous chapters in this book, it was about me starting a Future What Now book, that book will be posted soon, so if you enjoyed the few chapters of it in this book, keep your eyes peeled for the actual story!! Now onto the story this chapter is actually about.

____

(Y/n) pov

I sat slumped over against the cold metal wall of the dirty barn I've been tapped in for the past who knows how many days. I think this is the eighth day, but who knows, there aren't any windows and my kidnapper has knocked me out so many times it feels like I've been here for weeks upon weeks. But I know I couldn't have been here for very long. Barry would've came to save me, how he hasn't found me yet is beyond me.

"It's because he isn't looking for you." I held my hand to my ears

"Get out of my head!" I screamed and ducked my head down onto my knees. I felt strong hands grip around my wrists and pull my hands away from my ears. And I lifted my head.

"Not until you tell me where I can find the Flash!" He yelled

"I told you what I know!" I spat in his face before my head began to hurt. "Stop it!" I screamed in desperation.

"Stop lying!" He growled

"I'm not!" I began to cry. "I don't know where the Flash is!"

"You're a fucking waste of my time." He threw my hands down and began to walk away. I moved my hands down and struggled with the ropes that were tied around my ankles.

"Just let me go." I looked up towards him. "You said it yourself!" I said louder. " I'm a waste of your time!" I called

"I need the Flash!" He spun around and yelled at me.

"I can't help you!" I shouted.

"He cares about you!" He kicked up some dirt from the old broken floor beneath us.

"If he cared about me he would've been here to save me by now!" I yelled and pulled at the ropes again. "He would've saved me if he cared about me." I mumbled to myself.

Barry Pov

"If he cared about me he would've been here to save me by now!" I heard (Y/n) yell. I would've been jumping for joy at the sound of her voice, thankful she was alive, but what she said. It killed me. I've been looking for her for almost two weeks. The mind reading meta human that we've appropriately named Asshole, had taken her to a barn type of building.

"We'll he was obviously smitten with you when he ran you to the CCPD building a couple weeks ago." Asshole stated

"Well obviously." (Y/n) mimicked him. "He wasn't smitten with me. Because I'M STILL LOCKED HERE WITH YOU!" She shouted as loud as she could. "Try to get your facts right before you kidnap someone next time." She scoffed. I moved further into the dark barn taking small steps. I watched as Asshole pulled a gun out of the back of his belt. My eyes widened. I ran at superspeed and untied (Y/n)s hands and carried her out of the barn. I ran back in just in time to have Asshole shoot the gun in my direction. I heard (Y/n) scream before she ran back into the barn. I stood stuck in place. I looked at Asshole wildly.

"Telekinesis." I said confused as Asshole smiled.

"Don't hurt him!" (Y/n) yelled. She ran towards Asshole. She kicked him in the knee which caused him to shoot the ground in front of me. (Y/n) fell to her knees and clutched her hands over her ears.

"What are you doing to her!" I yelled at him. "Stop it!" I shouted "(Y/n)!" I screamed her name desperately and she looked over at me and smiled sadly.

"Let me be the hero for once." She said and a tear rolled down her cheek. She moved her eyes up towards Asshole. She moved her hands away from her hands and reached for his gun and gripped the barrel of the gun, aiming it towards the ground beside her abdomen. She moved her dominant hand up to his elbow and in one swift movement broke his arm. The sudden jolt of pressure to his arm caused him to clench his hand and pull the trigger. The bullet pierced through the right side of her abdomen before Asshole dropped the gun. (Y/n) slowly grabbed it and aimed it up at his head.

"Waste of time." She grumbled before she shot the bullet straight up through his chest. He fell to his knees in front of her. His hands gripped her head before both of them passed out. When Asshole fell I was finally able to move.

"(Y/n)." I ran to her. I picked her up and ran her back to Starlabs.

"Barry. What happened?" Caitlin rushed over to us as I set (Y/n) down on the med table.

"She was shot. You need to help her." I stated as Caitlin pulled on some surgical gloves.

"I don't know if I can." She said before she put a surgical mask on over her mouth and nose.

"Caitlin please. You have to save her." I urged on the brink of tears.

"I'll do my best. But I really think taking her to a hospital would be best for her." She sighed. I scooped (y/n) back up into my arms and ran to the Central City Hospital. I ran into the ER and caused a scene when I stopped. Paperwork flew all over the room while I stood in the middle panting. A nurse ran up to the two of us.

"I'm begging you please. My friend here. She was shot I need you to help her." I said quickly.

"Follow me." The nurse said frantically before she ran down a long hallway. She grabbed an empty gurney and told me to lay (y/n) down. "This is as far as you can go Flash." She told me.

"No. Please. I have to stay with her." I pleaded

"She's your friend correct?" The nurse asked as she pushed (y/n) closer to a door with the words restricted painted on it in red. I nodded. "Go call her loved ones. Get them here." The nurse said before rushing away through the doors. I stood back, frozen in place. Only to be broken out of my trance by a young boy who was patting my suit down with some paper towel. I looked down at him and saw that the paper towel in his hand was stained red. I knelt down in front of him and took the roll of paper towel out from beneath his arm and began cleaning up my suit.

"Thank you." I said quietly.

"Sometimes superheros need help too y'know." The boy smiled up at me.

"Marco?" I heard a man's voice behind me

"Coming dad!" Marco shouted back. "I get to meet my little sister today!" Marco exclaimed. "I can't wait to tell her I met the Flash!" He smiled excitedly.

"C'mon Marco. They're taking us to see mom." I stood up and turned around as Marco ran off.

"Bye Flash!" He waved back at me when he stopped to throw the bloody paper towel piece away. "Dad! I met the Flash!" He cheered as he ran up to his Father. I smiled bittersweetly. I always tell (y/n) how excited people get when they meet The Flash, but now I don't know if I'll be able too. I pulled off another piece of paper towel and began to wipe off my suit some more as I walked towards the trash bin down the hallway. I finished wiping off the blood and threw away the two pieces of paper towel I had, then set the roll on top of the trash bin. I ran out of the ER and back to Starlabs