Future What Now? (Leonard Snart x Reader)

Talk of time travel from Legends of Tomorrow but with Snart back in 2016.
Chapter art made by @Imthemazerunner

I walked into Central City Bank with a gun hidden in my purse. I walked over to one of the walls and leaned against it. I watched the people walking around and doing their banking business. I was waiting for the clock to hit 3 o'clock which is the time when the security guards switch places.

"(Y/n)" I heard my name and looked beside me to see a man in a leather jacket.

"Can I help you?" I turned to face the man

"My name is Leonard Snart, I know what you're doing here." He mumbled

"I'm waiting to deposit a check." I shrugged

"So you just bring a gun with you to deposit a check?" He smirked. I glanced over at the large clock on the wall and saw that it was 2:45. I quickly grabbed the mans wrist and pulled them out of the bank and into the alleyway beside.

"Who the hell are you." I gripped the collar of his jacket and pressed the arm against his chest.

"I told you already." He stated "I'm surprised you don't know who I am." He sighed. "Now calm down, and listen to me. You can't go in there, the Rogues are planning on going to be robbing this bank in thirty minutes." He stated

"And I'll be out in.." I rolled down my sleeve on the arm that was pressed against Leonard Snarts chest and looked at my watch. "In 22 minutes." I smirked "If you leave me be." I let go of his collar and backed away from him.

"Lucky for you, I can't do that." He reached forward and grabbed my upper arm and began to drag me to the back end of the alley towards a trash bin.

"What the hell!" I yelled as I tried to get into my purse to grab the gun.

"You aren't safe here (y/n)." he stated as a motorcycle came into view.

"I still don't know how you know me." He dropped my arm and nudged me towards the bike. I reached into my purse and gripped the gun. I pulled it out and aimed it at him. He held his hands up in front of him

"Please (Y/n). Just trust me here." He pleaded.

"Snart!" I heard someone yell.

"(Y/n) get on the bike." He looked at me worried, I lowered my gun and looked down the alley to see a man in what looked like a dirty firefighter suit "(Y/n) get on the damn bike!" He pushed by me and grabbed one of the two helmets and put it on. He got onto the bike and held out the second helmet to me. "Either get on, or burn." He gave me my options. I took the helmet and got on the bike

"You can't mess it up boss!" The odd fireman yelled "Rip told you not to do this!"

"Hold on tight." Leonard yelled as he sped off. I wrapped my arms around him and held my hands together tightly.

"Who was that guy?" I asked loudly

"My partner." He said bluntly.

"Then who's Rip?" I asked

"Can't say." He stated

"Where are we going?" I questioned

"Stop asking questions." He sighed.

-

We parked outside of S.T.A.R Labs. "This place shut down over a year ago, why are we here?" I asked

"You and your silly questions." He shook his head as he got off the bike. I followed suit and we took off our helmets and walked inside of the abandoned building.

"You would think that it'd be dustier in here with it being abandoned and all." I looked around in awe at the building.

"You're easily entertained." He stated

"I used to be into all this science crap." I shrugged

"What changed?" He asked as we made it to an elevator

"Realized that college for sciency stuff was expensive and that it was fun to watch the fear in a bank tellers eyes when you slide the note across the desk." I smiled

"That will always be my one of my five favorite thing." He smirked as the elevator door opened and we stepped in.

"What are your four other favorite things?" I looked over at him.

"That is for me to know and you to find out." He stared ahead at the doors. I could've sworn I could see a small smile tug at the corner of his lips.

"So what's your plan?" I turned towards him.

"Is it just me or is this elevator taking forever?" He turned towards me.

"Maybe it wants you to answer my questions." I smirked just as the door opened

"That's a sign that maybe you shouldn't ask so many questions." He pointed at the open doors and walked out of the elevator.

"Snart. What the hell are you doing here?" I heard a voice as Leonard walked through a doorway.

I quickly jogged behind him.

"I need your guys' help." Leonard stated as I ran up behind him.

"Who's this?" A guy with long hair asked

"I'm (Y/n)" I said quietly as Leonard spoke over me.

"She's my future wife." Leonard said and I stared at him with my eyes wide.

"Your what?" Everyone in the room asked. I felt my head start to hurt as my vision began to blur.

"Hey, hey, hey." A perky redhead ran to my side. "You okay?" She asked as she grabbed my wrist and checked my pulse. "Barry clean off the med bed." She instructed and ran off. I took a step forward and immediately regretted it as I lost my balance and fell forward, Leonard spun around just in time to catch me before I fell to the floor.