Resist (Wally West x Reader)

hi i was wondering if you could write a scenario involving the reader knowing wally before he found out about his dad and iris. The reader and wally had a falling out before he found out the truth about his dad and several years later they run into each other and they have feeling for each other.

So I wanted to make this request into 2 parts, just because I wanted to add some sort of backstory. So if you like what you read and want a part two let me know :)

___________

"Alright, Ladies and Gents who's ready for a race?" I smiled as I climbed onto the hood of an old beat up Ford. The crowd of misfits erupted with cheers. "The race today goes down through main street and then back through seventy-eighth. Racers you've got thirty minutes to make it back here, any later than that and we'll just expect that you got arrested." I chuckled. Almost as soon as I finished talking, the flashing lights from cop cars filled the space under the bridge.

"Scatter!" One of the watchers shouted and everyone ran in different directions. I jumped off of the Ford and ran towards the highway. I wasn't on the ground for long before I strong hand wrapped around my upper arm. I tried to run off but the grip just tightened.

"(Y/n)." I rolled my eyes and stopped trying to pull my arm away.

"Hey Joe, what's up?" I turned behind and he raised a brow. "Officer West. Just take me to jail." I held my hands out prepared for him to handcuff me.

"You know the routine already." He stated and he led me towards his car.

"You're in a good mood." I inquired.

"I am actually." He stated

"Good thing you caught me and not one of the other people." I chuckled

"Why's that?" He asked

"Because I'm your favorite person to arrest." I smirked. He just chuckled and shook his head. When we got to his cruiser I opened the back door and hopped in. Joe walked around and got into his seat.

"This is the third time this month." Joes partner glanced at me through the rearview mirror.

"How've you been?" I leaned towards the glass. "You were out sick last thursday when Joe arrested me. So this is the fourth time this month." I smiled

"Why are you always so cocky?" He turned to look back at me.

"Don't encourage her." Joe rubbed his temples.

"Because I know you can't charge me." I shrugged "Just like every other time you try to arrest me."

"I still don't know how you know that." Joe stated

"Me and a friend of mine back home would get caught racing, an officer there told us they can't hold me." I shrugged

"What about your friend?" Joe asked.

"He got fined and disappeared from racing due to a family matter. Haven't seen him since." I stated. I saw Joe tense up.

"What was your friend's name?" He asked

"Wally." I smiled at the thought of my old friend. "Man, I haven't thought about Wally in a while." I sighed

****

"Joe." I leaned my arm on his desk. "C'mon man. You've kept me overnight, and now I'm handcuffed to your desk? What gives?"

"We're just figuring out some papers." He stated and looked down at his phone. "And the paperwork is done." He said quickly and uncuffed me.

"Do I have to sign anything?" I stood up

"Hey Dad, what's the emergency?" I looked over at Joe and my eyes widened.

"Wally?" I spoke up. Wally looked passed Joe and at me.

"(Y/n)." He spoke quietly and walked around Joe towards me.

"Long time no see." I smiled before he pulled me into a hug.

"What're you doing here?" He asked

"Joe, or uh I guess your dad arrested me." I chuckled

"This isn't the first time." Joe mumbled.

"Do you not even try to run anymore?" Wally laughed

"And miss out on being arrested by the CCPDs best officer?" I smirked

"How long are you in town?" He asked

"My apartment lease is up in a year, but I'm hoping to stay here for a long time." I smiled

"Maybe we could go grab a coffee?" He suggested

"I'd love too." I smiled