Walls Chapter Two (Winn Schott x Reader) (Supergirl) *Preview*

A few weeks have passed since everything happened between Kara, Winn and I. The two of them have been trying to get me to talk to them for weeks, Kara actually butt in on an arrest I was assisting in just so she could try to talk to me. She distracted me and the perp actually was able to run off. Kara wouldn't let me chase after him until she spoke to me. After she finished saying whatever she wanted to say, she flew off and caught the guy, she stole the spotlight and got front page on the paper for catching National Cities most wanted human criminal. She then called me and left a message apologizing for that. Winn on the other hand has stopped by my apartment, my day job, and has actually used DEO technology to track my location so he could try and bump into me. Today though, today was different.

"(Y/n) open up." I heard James Olsen knock on my apartment door.

"It's open." I called and flipped to the next page of my book. 

"Not even going to ask if I'm alone this time?" I looked over towards my door and saw James walking in.

"What's up?" I asked and he pulled some papers out of his bag.

"Have you heard from Winn recently?" He asked and I raised a brow at him. "I mean has he tried to get into contact with you? We haven't seen him around for the passed few days." James sighed and set some papers down in front of me.

"No, I haven't heard from him." I glanced at the papers. "What're these?" I asked when I saw the photos on the papers

"These are some metahumans and aliens from Central City that have made their way here and from around here. Have you ever had a run in with any of them? How dangerous would it be to go up against one of them?" He asked

********************

FULL CHAPTER POSTED OVER ON MY SUPERGIRL IMAGINE BOOK POSTED ON THIS ACCOUNT :) 

https://www.wattpad.com/370783872-supergirl-imagines-walls-chapter-2-winn-schott-x