For You Part Two (BarryxReader)

"How was Star City?" I asked as Barry walked into the Cortex.

"What're you doing here?" He asked tilting his head at me confused.

"Just waiting for you to get back. Go put your suit back, I wanna talk to you." I sighed

"Is everything okay?" He walked closer to me. I shrugged

"Go change Barr." I sighed. He ran off and within a minute his Flash suit was back in its display area and Barry was sitting beside me behind the desk. I turned the chair to look at him. "Want to tell me what happened in Star City?" I asked. I saw him tense up.

"Nothing much. I helped Oliver." He shrugged.

"Why did you call Cisco and Caitlin out there?" I asked

"Needed some help." He stated

"I understand why they wouldn't tell me, I mean we're friends and you probably told them not to tell me, but you are my boyfriend." I paused "What happened in Star City?" I pursed my lips.

"Why do you care so much? He stood up from the chair

"Because I care about you! I can help you with whatever you're dealing with!" I urged

"What makes you think I'm dealing with anything?" He shouted and turned around and walked a couple steps away from me

"You told me!" I shouted and stood up. Once I realized what I had said my eyes widened and I slapped my hand over my mouth.

"Excuse me?" He turned back around and narrowed his eyes at me

"Nothing." I looked down at the floor and sat back down in my chair.

"I didn't tell you anything." He hissed.

"I know. I shouldn't have said anything." I sighed

"What happened?" He walked back towards me

"You time travelled." I answered. I glanced up at him and saw him shaking his head.

"I wouldn't do that. Not after what happened. You know that." He pointed down at me

"Why are you getting so mad at me?" I asked

"Because! You are always getting in my business!" He yelled at me.

"Helping the Flash is my job, you are my business!" I clenched my jaw and bit my tongue in an attempt to stop the tears that started to form in my eyes. "I'm also you're girlfriend. I just want to make sure you're alright." I stood up.

"Were." He stated. Now it was my turn to be confused

"Excuse me?" I asked

"You were my girlfriend." He said bluntly. I bit the inside of my lips and looked away from him.

"You don't mean that." I shook my head.

"Well I do. So now that this conversation is over I'm going to go home." He stated. I stood there frozen as Barry turned off the lights in the Cortex as he left the building, leaving me in the dark. The only light came from computer screens that were in front of me. I allowed the tears to fall freely down my cheeks. I looked down at the desk in front of me and saw my mug, it was a mug Barry had gotten me for christmas just a few months ago. I picked it up and threw it at the wall to the right of me. It broke into multiple little pieces and I fell back into my chair. Three years. That's how long we were together. Were. There's that word again. We were happy together. We were in love. We were.