For You Chapter Six (Barry Allen x Reader)

Future Barry POV

I ran out of the pipeline and into the Cortex. I came to a halt and saw Cisco and Caitlin turn around to look at me.

"Hey Barry." Caitlin waved at me before turning her attention back to the tablet in her hand.

"Have you guys seen (Y/n)?" I asked

"Barry you know she's gone." Cisco stated and rolled his eyes

"Gone where?" I asked

"Sushi anyone?" I heard (Y/n) voice flow into the Cortex and I instantly relaxed.

"(Y/N)!" I spun around, and pulled her into my arms.

"Barry!" She mimicked my enthusiasm as I twirled her around.

"Don't drop the sushi!" Cisco rushed over and gabbed the white plastic bag from (y/n)'s hand as I set her back down onto the ground.

"I wasn't gone for that long was I?" (Y/n) asked

"It just felt like a long time." I smiled at her.

"Well I'm back now. So let's eat and then we can continue talking about the case." She smiled "I'm just going to go wash up quick." She turned around and walked out of the Cortex

"What is up with you?" Cisco asked as he took the containers of sushi out of the bag and set them out on the desk in front of the computers.

"Nothing." I shook my head. "Nothing is wrong." I smiled. Caitlin walked over to me with her tablet.

"What were you doing in the pipeline?" She asked quietly. I shrugged. "You went back didn't you?" She stared a me.

"Came back actually." I shrugged shyly.

"What did you do?" She glared at me.

"I made a mistake, so I went back and fixed it." I answered. Caitlin pursed her lips and narrowed her eyes at me. "I had to go back and save (y/n) aft-"

"After Zoom kidnapped her." Caitlin finished my sentence as her eyes widened.

"Before I went back, he." I paused and ran my hand through my hair. "He killed her." I muttered.

"Alright, so where are we with this meta?" (Y/N) walked back into the Cortex.

***Present time (y/n) Pov ***

"Can I see her?" I heard Barry outside of the med room.

"She's just waking up, just give her a bit." Caitlin sighed. Barry being the guy he is, he ignored Caitlin and ran past her and to my side.

"I was so scared." He took my hand in his. I looked at him confused and slowly pulled my hand away from him. "What?" He muttered hurt.

"You aren't going to act as if we're okay. You saved me and I thank you for that but Barry you made your choice when you ended things with me. Your actions proved that you didn't want anything to do with me. We aren't anything anymore." I said quietly, I watched as he ran his hand through his hair.

"I overreacted, I understand that now. (Y/n) I can't lose you. We were so happy. We can be again." He urged

"Barry you said it yourself. We were happy. You can't just expect that after everything that has happened that I'd come crawling back to you. I love you, I really do. But you need to just get your priorities figured out, you have to realize helping the Flash is my job which means you can't hide Flash business from me.'" I stated

"(Y/n) we were together for three years. That's how long we were together. I know I can't hide Flash business from you." He stated

"Then why did you do it?" I asked and the heart monitor sped up as I got angry.

"I was your boyfriend all I wanted to do was protect you!" He urged

"That's right Barry. You were my boyfriend. We're co-workers now. There is no reason for you to want to protect me anymore." I said as Caitlin walked into check on us.

"(y/n) you're going to have to calm down." Caitlin sighed and Barry stood up to leave.

"We were happy together. We were in love. We were." Tears threatened to run down my cheeks.   

Hey guys, I've recieved a couple of asks on Tumblr in the past asking about when or if I plan on ending any of the series, and unfortunatly I have come to the decision to end For You, or atleast put it on hold. I have run out of ideas for the series, I'm going to finish writing chapter Six, but I have no clue what else to add to it. So going to either end the series or just hold off on writing it for a bit in hopes that I will be sent more ideas for it or that Iwill personally come up with more ideas. Sorry to those of you who enjoy the story, I hope I'm not dissapointing you. If you have any ideas for the story feel free to send them to me. I really don't want to see this series end.