Hot-Headed (BarryAllenxReader)

I sat on a cold metal seat in an interrogation room within the CCPD, as I waited for Officer West to come interrogate me. The door opened and a younger man walked in. "(Y/n)?" His eyes widened.

"Yes Sir, are you Officer West?" I asked.

"Uh. N-no." He shook his head.

"My lawyer?" I squinted my eyes confused

"My name is Barry Allen." He walked over and pulled out the chair from in front of me.

"Well why are you here Mr. Allen?" I asked

"Is it true that you were apprehended by The Flash?" He asked

"That is correct." I nodded

"Would you like to describe what you were doing when you were arrested?" He questioned and began flipping through my file that he brought in with him. I watched as he flipped to the last page, which had my most recent wanted poster printed on it.

"My job." I leaned back and crossed my arms over my chest.

"And what would that job be?" Barry mimicked my posture as he leaned back in his chair. I let out a humorless chuckle.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you." I shook my head and rolled my eyes.

"What is your job?" He restated his question. I leaned forward again and leaned my arms on the table, getting as close to Barry as I could.

"I'm not as bad they say, you know." I whispered across the table at him.

"At least tell me why you do what you do." He leaned onto the table. His face was inches away from mine. That's when I got a good look at his facial features. I quickly reached into my top left pocket, just over my heart and pulled out a folded picture that I was given. "What's that?" Barry asked looking at me worried.

"You're the Flash." My eyes widened at him.

"What? How would I be the Flash?" He asked and raised a brow. I laid the picture out on the table and slid it towards him. It was a printed off picture of The Flash with the words Protect him at all cost scribbled beside him. Barry examined quickly before he stood up, grabbed the photo and rushed out of the room.

"Hey!" I yelled "Get your ass back in here! We aren't finished!" I shouted. I slumped back in the chair and glared at the wall in front of me. After a couple of minutes the lights in the room went out. I stood up from the chair and walked over to the light switch on the wall. I flipped it up and down a couple of times. "You've gotta be kidding." I mumbled to myself. I heard some shouting outside the door and tried to open it. But of course I was locked in here. "Just my luck." I groaned. I made a fist and flicked up my thumb, it instantly lit up. I walked back to the chair and sat at the table watching the flame on my thumb. Officers at the CCPD already know I'm a Metahuman. I'm a wanted arsonist. They haven't sent me away to wherever they keep metas. Plus anytime I do kill someone they blame HeatWave and Captain Cold. Suckers. I heard someone approach the door and I flicked my finger down and put out the flame. The door opened and someone walked in.

"(Y/n)." I heard a voice. I clenched my fist and quickly unclenched it, flames engulfed my hand as I brought it up.

"Who the hell are you?" I moved closer to the silhouette

"I'm not here to hurt you." The voice said. As I got closer I realized who was standing in front of me.

"Why'd you turn off the power?" I asked and held my hand closer to him.

"So no one sees me break you out." He stated "Now put out the fire." He pointed to my hand with a slight chuckle. I closed my fist and within a couple of minutes I was out of the dark interrogation and in a large well lit room.

"So this is Hotshot." A guy with longer hair crossed his arms over his chest and smirked.

"Hotshot? Who the hell came up with that name? My name is (Y/n)." I looked at him like he was crazy.

"He gave you that name." A red head carrying a tablet walked over towards me. She extended her hand and smiled at me. "I'm Caitlin Snow. The Flash's' doctor." She smiled at me and The Flash took off his mask, revealing Barry Allen. I knew it.

"Uh (Y/n) (Y/l/n). I'm the Flash's hired protector." I shook her hand.

"Hired protector? Who hired you?" The man who named me Hotshot walked over to me. "By the way I'm Ramon. Cisco Ramon."

"I don't know who he was. All I know is that his name was Henry, and that he was desperate." I stated

"Henry?" Barry looked at me bewildered as he repeated the name.

"Yeah. He was supposed to pay me once you had gotten rid of Zoom. But when I went to our meeting spot. He wasn't there." I shrugged

"He uh.. Did he look like this?" Barry pulled out a phone and showed me a photo.

"Yeah that's him." I nodded.

"You need to leave." Barry stated.

"You brought me here just to kick me out? I don't even know where we are." I stared at him

"You're at Starlabs. Call a cab." He stated and began to walk away from me.

"We aren't done here Flash." I stated and marched up behind him.

"We are." He turned towards me.

"You have no say on what I do." The anger grew inside of me and I pointed at him. My hand engulfed in flames. I could feel the rest of my body heat up as well. "You have no idea what I've done for you." I laughed humorlessly.

"How are her clothes not burning off?" I heard Cisco's voice from behind me.

"The man that hired you? That's my father. Zoom killed him. So guess what, you're never going to get paid so you can stop protecting me cause I was doing just fine before you came along." Barry stated and ran off

"I'm something you can't run from Barry Allen. I will set this town a blaze before you even realize what's happening!" I screamed causing a puff of fire to fly up from my head. The building's fire alarms began to scream and soon enough I was drenched in water. With an angry huff I walked out of the room we were in and towards the door marked Fire Exit.

"So should we change her name to Hot-Head?" I heard Cisco snicker. I held my hand out and with very little effort shot a fireball towards the floor just in front of him. Cisco jumped and stared at me like a deer in the headlights. I smirked mischievously before I pushed open the fire exit and left.