The Drill (Barry Allen x Reader)

Sentence 116: "Fancy meeting you here."

I rolled my eyes as I crossed my arms over my chest. "You've really gotta stop this." I groaned and looked up at Mick Rory and Leonard Snart. Leonard pushed a chair beside me and I pursed my lips.

"You know the drill." He rolled his eyes.

"Sit and wait until the Flash shows up and then have him save me since you two imbeciles never stop him." I stated and sat on the chair.

"Let me hit her." Mick looked at Snart.

"We need her." He stated

"You here that Mick, you need me!" I faked enthusiasm and tilted my head back over the back of the chair. I felt a sharp pain on my right leg and my head shot up and I leaned forward reaching for my calf. My eyes widened when I realized that my right calf was covered with ice. I clenched my jaw and shut my eyes hard. "Leonard." I hissed.

"That's what you get for being a cocky bitch." Leonard smirked.

"Screw. You." I stared up at him. There was a flash of light and Leonard and Mick were sitting on the other side of the room tied back to back with their hands and feet also wrapped up.

"Flash." I looked up at him. "Fancy meeting you here." I smiled and closed my eyes and dropped my head down.

"Cait, Snart shot her with his freeze gun. What do I do?" The Flash spoke and I looked at him confused. "We're on our way." He stated before he picked me up off of the chair.

"Alrighty then." I wrapped my arms around his neck. "This is new." I chuckled

"How does your leg feel?" He asked

"I can't tell anymore." I bit my lip.

"I'm going to get you some help." He stated and he began to run.

Sorry this is so short guys. I'm just going through some bad writers block when it comes to Barry Allen.
If you have any ideas for a full story based on this or any ideas for anything (new or old) that might get rid of this block feel free to send it to me.