Hero vs Villain (BarryxReader)

Prompt "Please, just don't leave me" #5

"I can't believe you never told me." Barry scoffed as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Says the guy that didn't tell me he was the Flash." I hit the glass door separating us.

"You're my girlfriend! How could you not tell me that you were a villain!" He walked closer to me.

"Again I must bring up that you're my boyfriend! How could you forget to tell me you were the good guy Flash!" I urged

"I thought I was protecting you!" He yelled

"From what?" I stared at him

"From you!" He punched the glass. I jumped back in fear. In the six months that we've been dating I've never seen him this mad.

"What?" I tilted my head confused

"You, your metahuman persona. You threatened to kill anyone I loved." He sighed sadly.

"I said that?" My jaw hung open.

"Multiple times." He stated. "You don't remember?" He asked.

"I don't." I shook my head

"Well you've said it." He mumbled.

"Barry we should either let her out, or leave." Harry walked over to Barry.

"Let's leave." Barry turned to walk away.

"Barry please." I pleaded. "Don't throw away what we have over this!" I yelled as he got further away. "I can be good!" I hit the glass before he pushed a button and closed some doors so I could no longer see him. "Barry!" I screamed. I looked around the cell I was in and saw a camera. "Barry please!" I looked up at the camera. "Please, just don't leave me!"