For You Part Four (Barry Allen x Reader)

Future Barry Pov. I or Me typed in italics is 2016 Barry I or Me typed normally is Future Barry SPOILERS ABOUT ZOOM

As 2016 began to come into view I looked to my right and saw that I was running right beside my younger self. He looked at me bewildered before he reached over and grabbed me. We both went tumbling into an alleyway.

"Who are you?" 2016 me asked as he held me against a wall..

"Hello to you too." I rolled my eyes and pushed young me away from me.

"Where are you from?" I asked

"I'm from 2022." I stated

"Get to Star Labs." He told me before running off. I rolled my eyes and followed. I run faster than I did back in 2016 so of course I beat my younger self to the lab.

"You're back." Caitlin stated

"Good to see you again. Have you tracked her down?" I asked before younger me ran in.

"Why are you here?" He asked and I held my hand up silencing him.

"We can't find her." Caitlin sighed

"Do you know where she is?" Cisco asked

"I don't know exactly where. I'm sorry. Dimwit here altered the timeline." I pointed back towards my younger self.

"Well technically you were the one to travel back in time first so you're the dimwit." He rolled his eyes

"I was trying to save her!" I yelled

"What happened to her?" Caitlin asked

"She uh." I squinted my eyes and glanced to the ceiling. "I-I can't remember." I muttered. "Why can't I remember?" I looked at Caitlin worried "Why am I forgetting?" I said louder.

"You being here must already be messing up the timeline. Something must happen to you." Caitlin said nervously.

"Don't you dare die." I pointed towards my younger self. "Just go find (Y/n)."

"I'd do it if you would just tell me who Zoom is!" He said

"No!" Harrison Wells ran into the Cortex. "Do not tell us! It will alter the timeline even more!"

"I wasn't going to!" I yelled "I don't think I could even if I tried." I sighed.

"Okay I'm going to take you to the medbed and I'm going to run some tests on you." Caitlin stated.

_

I was ripped out of my sleep by someone literally gripping the collar of the starlabs sweater I had on. My eyes shot open and I came face to face with Jay Garrick aka Hunter Zolomon aka Zoom. I jumped up off the bed and slammed him against the glass wall beside the door. "Where is she." I hissed and he smirked

"Glad you know who I am." He smirked

"I killed you once, I will kill you again." I slammed my left hand into the wall behind his head.

"You and I both know you can't do that. You'd alter the timeline." He chuckled

"It'd be worth it." I moved my right hand to around his neck.

"Barry!" Caitlin shrieked and Hunter's expression changed to one of fright. "What the hell are you doing?" She ran into the med room and pushed me away from him.

"I'm sure Mr Allen has a reasonable explanation as to why he acting out." Harrison Wells walked over to us.

"I can't. I've gotta go." I pushed passed Wells and left the med room and left the Cortex. Cisco ran after me and caught up to me when I got to the elevator.

"What happened in there. I saw everything. We have cameras everywhere." Cisco said.

"Hunter Zolomon." I stated

"Who?" Cisco tilted his head confused as the elevator opened.

"Search him. Search every earth. Just figure it out so we can find (Y/n)." I stated and walked inside the elevator.