Partner Ship (Leonard SnartxReader)

I groaned as I groggily lifted my head up, a knot in my neck sent a shock down my spine. "Look who's awake." I heard a voice say followed by footsteps.

"What happened?" I opened my eyes and looked around the room. I looked down to see my arms tied to the arms of the metal chair I was asleep on.

"This is where you'll be spending the next little while." A man in a blue parka walked closer to me with his hands held out at his sides as he motioned to this lovely place, and in one hand he held a large gun.

"A warehouse?" I raised a brow at him and stretched my neck.

"Abandoned warehouse." He corrected me.

"My apologies" I rolled my eyes. "Why am I here?" I asked

"I need you to bring me the Flash." He stated

"Why would I want to do that? I don't even know you." I state as I attempt to burn the ropes off from around my wrists.

"Polypropylene multifilament ropes." He smirked and walked closer. "The names Captain Cold." He stated.

"The name sounds fake." I blew some hair out of my face.

"Leonard Snart." He said bluntly

"Well Leonard. How did you know I would try to burn the ropes?" I looked up at him wide eyed

"You know the Flash." He stated as he got closer I saw him fiddling with the gun in his hand.

"I don't personally know him. We fight every now and then." I lolled my head to the left and looked up at him. "How'd you know I'm a meta?" I asked

"I've been watching you." I stated

"Creepy." I squinted at him.

"We need your help." He rolled his eyes.

"We? Oh man you have a posse?" I smiled sarcastically at him.

"Mick Rory. You might've heard of him before." Leonard stated

"Sounds familiar." I stated "Who is it?" I asked

"He's my partner. He's locked up in iron heights." He said coldly

"And you need my help to break him out?" I asked confused and he chuckled

"You help break him out? Please he can do that on his own. I need your help to distract the Flash while I go after the newest artifact at the Central City Museum." He said

"Are you going to untie me?" I asked. He walked closer to cut the ropes off of my wrists, once he was next to me I kicked the hand that he was holding his gun in and the gun slid across the floor, in seconds the cold blade of the knife he was holding was connected to my neck.

"I might be wrong, but I don't think pulling a knife on someone is going to make them like you more." I said as he pressed the knife into my skin. I winced as I felt my neck start to bleed.

"Don't be stupid then." He hissed next to my ear. His voice sent shivers down my spin. He removed the blade and stared down at me. "I'll go find you a band aid." He stood up straight.

"Don't need one. I'm fine." I said. He went and picked his gun up off the floor and turned back around towards me. "I won't kick your gun." I sighed

"Can I trust you?" He asked. I nodded my head.

"I'll distract the Flash and anyone else that tries to get in our way." I stated

"Glad to hear." He walked back over and cut the ropes from around my wrist.

"Now what do we do? Are we just jumping right into this heist or do I have to help you plan this?" I questioned

"We're going to drink." He stated

"What?" I raised a brow.

"I need to get to know you, and I need a drink. Let's kill two birds with one stone." He said and I stood up.

"Let's get this criminal friendship started." I held up my hand for a high five. He rolled his eyes and turned around from me.

"No friendship. This is a temporary partnership." He said roughly.

"Okay then." I slowly lowered my hand and followed him out of the warehouse.