Chapter 29 - Baby, I'm all yours

I loved them, absolutely loved them!

Niall's family is the sweetest thing on earth. Yesterday I went to visit them with Liam and Niall and had dinner in their house. Although they're British and Irish, living under one roof made them look like a big, old Indian family. I was chuffed to see how much love and respect they've for my culture.

They behaved pretty normal in front of Niall – all having a laugh, enjoying a great family time and all that. I joined them too and never felt more alive.

However, at night when we were leaving I did catch Bobby, Niall's father cry. He was standing by the window of his room, staring at the moon hanging on the sky. I walked inside and stood beside him.

I didn't know what to say for a long time until I looked into his oceanic blue eyes that were filled with water.

"He resembles you so much," I said.

He kept staring at the moon, lips put between his teeth.

I sighed. "There is a belief that even God needs love to survive and that's why sometimes he calls good people to him in heaven."

Bobby swallowed and finally locked gaze with me. Slowly, he flashed me a tiny smile and rubbed a hand on my cheek.

"I'm glad he has you," he said.

I smiled and looked down.

He rested a hand on my shoulder. "Thank you."

I shook my head and locked sight with him again. "Please Bobby," I retorted. "I love him."

He bit his lower lip and pulled me into a hug. Then, against both of our conscience we cried in each other's arms.

Meeting Niall's family and even Liam's made me certain about one thing. Niall might be gone soon, but our love will never face oblivion.

After a long time, I have a good day at office today. I end up writing 7 stories, all doing fairly well on Google News. Venkatesh looks utterly impressed and I know it's a sign of incentive. Steven asks me about Niall's condition, but I don't tell him about my situation. I don't know why, but he doesn't feel that significant to me to know about such an important part of my life. I guess, I gave him quite a lot of details already.

En route to home, I hit the grocery store and pick up some chicken sausages to cook Niall egg sandwich and roasted chicken sausages. It's a weird preparation I dug up from my mind, and strangely my boyfriend liked it.

When I reach home, and just commence walking up the stairs Niall calls me up.

"Hi, baby," I smile as I put the mobile on my ear.

"One important question," he coughs and continues, "If I guessed it right is that you almost near my apartment?"

I furrow my brows and smile wider. "Yeah," I nod. "Why? What's the matter?"

"Do you think you can pause for split seconds right where you're right now?"

I laugh now. "O...okay. Is everything alright though?"

"I love you, Noddy," he hangs up.

I shake my head and laugh at his crazy idea. I don't know how long I have to stand, so I get agitated a tad. I love surprises, but don't like the fact that it puts you into so much mystery in the process. Somehow it's not funny!

I peek down to find that the first floor is completely dark. It confirms that our landlords are not home, so if I make loud noises there wouldn't be any problem. No sooner do I get that signal than I turn my head towards Niall's apartment.