Final Author's Note

Hi All!

For the first time, ever since I joined Wattpad I'm totally at a loss of words. I literally have no clue as to what to say and how to react to the massive love and support you guys have shown to me.

From Stay With Me to Imperfectly Perfect, through this journey I've not only discovered so many hidden sides of myself but also grown as a writer.

I've always been an extremely insecure person, thinking low of myself even when I had no reason to. I've battled bullying in school due to my short height and the experiences have only taught me to become stronger and confident about myself.

Now, although the inferiority complex persists I feel a lot better and prouder about myself than before. I've happily accepted the way God created me and have taken an oath to continue feeling this way, always.

This brings me to this story Imperfectly Perfect. It has got direct experiences from my own life. Writing it meant making my life an open book, but I found it very liberating and relaxing. I put forward my insecurities and drawbacks because life is not a spoon-feeding instrument.

You scratch your way in the journey and make use of every little moment to create a happening life for yourself.

Nadia was imperfect in her own way - just like me, and so was Niall - just like some guy you know or might meet soon. The truth is, life isn't perfect but you've to make it perfect from all the imperfections. And,when you do that you achieve happiness and create lots of beautiful memories.

Life means living in the present and cherishing every small moment of it because you don't know what might happen tomorrow. Everything is oblivious, only the present is not. So, go out and do what makes you happy.

I love writing. It gives me a window to escape my insecurities and pour out my locked away emotions that I otherwise find difficult to talk about.

Similarly, do whatever gives you happiness - reaching your soul. Life is only one and the opportunities are endless.

I know, killing Niall in the story was brutal to take. But, is life so easy? It isn't. Only a handful number of people have a struggle less life. Because it is this struggle that makes life so interesting. It is the pain that it gives, which in turn gives us strength to rise up again and be prepared for the worst.

Nadia made a several stupid decisions, but only these decisions will help her to take the right decision in the future. You don't ever learn unless you suffer a failure.

I have certainly learnt - a lot.

I want to thank every single one of you to accept me the way I am and being my companion in this sensational journey. I can't thank enough. I love you all.

It's time for me to take a break now. I've written 5 books that although have been an amazing experience for me have been exhausting mentally and physically too. I want to explore more stories, get inspired, and learn even more.

So, I'll be inactive on Wattpad temporarily. I'll come back soon with even better stories to give you feels and share my emotions, more significantly.

In the meantime, if you haven't read my books already please do read and leave comments and also certainly vote.

Have a good time. Muahss....

Adios!

Love Sharon