chapter 36

August,

I stared at this broad in disbelief.

"Ya barely kno' me. The fuck I could be a crazy bipolar nigga" I told her.

"That could make two of us" she said. I scrunched up my face. When we first met she was cool until she was giving renae googly eyes.

"What's ya name" I asked her.

"Carol" she said. Ah hell no, I need to have a talk with her father. I'm pretty sure her name is Caroline not carol.

"Look, I dont got time for this shit" I told her walking away. She was yelling my name but I could care less. I walked into class taking a seat. The teacher looked at me before continuing her lesson. I rubbed a hand down my face. I pulled my phone out going to my messages.

Renae,

I looked down at my phone seeing the recent message by august.

We need to talk -Giraffe neck🔐🏃💨

What about?

Can we meet up at yo house afta school-Giraffe neck🔐🏃💨

After I read that message I replied with an simple okay before paying attention to the teacher again. I couldn't concentrate when august texted me out of the blue about something. Was he breaking up with me? He probably getting tired of me talking down about my weight. I sighed writing my notes. I was so curious about what he needed to tell me.

--

The bell finally rung making me dash out the classroom. Time to see what he needed. I got in the car with jasmine as she pulled out.

"Looks like your in a rush" she said.

"Not really, just ready to get home and go to sleep" I lied. I didn't want to tell her the real reason until I figured what he was gonna ask.

"Oh okay. Do you want anything to eat" she asked.

"Nah I still have my salad in my bag. " I told her. She nodded and drove up my driveway. I saw august already here waiting for me.

"Oop august here" she said wiggling her eyebrows as I got out. I smiled laughing.

"Hush" I closed her car door and walked to the front door. I unlocked it letting august in. We walked to my room and sat down.

"Alright I wanted to tell you that I thi--"

"You want a break. I could understand" I said cutting him off. He looked at me confused.

"Wait you want to break up" he asked.

"Yes and no because I feel like your getting tired of me and I'm just pulling you down" I confessed sighing. He rubbed a hand down his face.

"Hold up, we can't just break up like that. I dont know how you got that thought but erase it from your mind. That's not why I'm over here." He said pulling me on his lap.

"I'm sorry , its just that you could have someone way better than me and continue you with life. I just keep bumping our relationship back down to square one" I told him.

"I dont need no one way better, I want you, I could care less about your insecurities. I love you for you and I wouldn't change it for the world" he said pecking my lips. I blushed mad hard.

"Well when you put it that way, erase that conversation but what did you want to talk about then?" I asked.

"Caroline, she's just.... Is Richard here?" He asked. I raised an eyebrow nodding.

"Uh Yea...... RICHARD"I called out. I heard feet rustling before my door opened.

"Yes renae" he asked out of breath. I bust out laughing making him suck his teeth playfully.

"Uhh august wanted to ask you a question" I said as he came and sat down.

"What is it?" rich asked.

"Its about yo daughter, I know her name is Caroline but today she was approaching me as Carol" he said. My eyes widened. Rich scratched the back of his neck.

"I had a feeling this might come up. When caroline was about 10 or 11 she was diagnosed with split personality. Caroline is the more sweet and always apologizing when carol is more agressive and threatens people a lot. I'm sorry I should've brought this up to the both of you. The doctor did say the medicine can only hold off so many hours." He said. I nodded rubbing his back.

"She threaten me today but I didn't let it bother me as much" august said.

"What did she sat" rich asked.

"Uhh she was like if I umm.... If I didn't do something sexual with her then she would pressure renae into having uh you know what with her" I could tell he was nervous to talk about it. I can't believe she is trying to have sex with my boyfriend.

"I'll have a talk with her, you two try to stay as far away from her definitely you renae" rich said before leaving.

"I'm too stress" I said falling onto my bed.

"We will be back renae" my mom called as her and Richard left. Why would she leave us two alone in this house.
-----------------

A girl just hit 1k followers and I wanted to thank y'all so i am updating this chapter way quicker and started on a new one just for y'all.

Comment and vote

~BR££