Chapter 3: Smoothies

[ 6 hours later ]

"Please be seated, we will be landing in 20 minutes, I hope you enjoyed you flight" said the captain. Camila and Julianna were staring out the tiny window. "Look at all the tiny houses" Julianna said cheerfully.
They both held hands as the plane was landing. "I can't believe we are finally here" Camila exclaimed. Once they got all their baggage and got out of the airport, they had to find a taxi.
"Hello, please stop" Julianna shouted, but no one stopped. "What are we going to do now" said Camila. All of a sudden someone bumps into Julianna. "Omg, I'm so sorry ma'am, do you happen to know a Julianna Johnson? " questioned the man. "Yes, that's me" Julianna answered quickly. " Well hello there Julianna,my name is Luis, FC Barcelona have asked me to be your driver for the week" the man said showing them a letter. Luis put all their baggage in the back and helped the girls get in the car. "So I will be taking you two, to the Rose hotel so you can drop off you belongings. Later I'll be talking you to Camp Nou" said Luis.
25 minutes later they arrived at the hotel. Once they got all their suitcases up, Julianna and Camila quickly changed because they are going to watch a training session. It started at 4:00pm, so they had to meet Luis in 20 minutes.
[ 30 minutes later ]
"Hello my name is Luis Enrique and I am the head coach of FC Barcelona" said Enrique. "Well my name is Julianna and this is my friend Camila" Julianna explained.
"Nice to meet you....umm excuse me, where are the washrooms?" Camila said. "They are down the hall on the left" Enrique answered pointing down the hall. Camila started to walk quickly to the washroom, until her phone buzzed. She removed her phone to check and continued walking. All of a sudden Camila wasn't paying attention and she bumps into someone. A smoothie exploded all over them.

〰〰〰〰
Thanks for reading💋😍
Please vote, like, and comment about this story🤗
Follow me on Instagram: @neymarsswife