Chapter 11: Bruna

[Camila P.O.V]
I woke up the next morning on a good mood. Yesterday was great, and a flashback of the kiss came back. I got dressed and watched T.V. "Is Neymar dating another girl" "what is Bruna's reaction" the reporter said. "Who's Bruna, I thought to myself. So I googled her and there were many pictures of Neymar and her together. There was an article about them and and breaking up. "She must be his Ex." I said.
I was eating my breakfast and Neymar called. N: "did you see the news?" C: "yes, what are we going to do" N: "Idk, I'm scared because Bruna will get jealous and may hurt you" C: "I bet I'll be fine" N: "well I got to go, see you at the game later" C: "bye" oh shit, they have a game, I thought. It was at 2:00 and it was 10:00 right now. I saw a text from Julianna:Hey Camila, I'm going to the game with Marc, see you there.
I was relaxing and watching T.V, when I  checked the clock and it said 1:15. Luis should be here by now so I waked down.
When I got there, I saw this woman with brown hair. She looked really pretty, maybe she's a model. As I was walking to the car she was following me. Before I got in, I turned around and said, "why are you following me, what do u want?" "I want my boyfriend back, you stole him from me" she replied. Ohhh she must be Bruna. Quickly before anything could happen I closed the door and Luis drove away. I should probably be carful around her.
Once we got to Camp Nou. I found Julianna and the other players. We chatted a little and wished them luck. It was a important game, FCB vs Real Betis, we had to be top of the table. I saw Neymar, I didn't want him to worry anymore than he already is so I didn't tell him about Bruna and my other questions. I'll do it after the game. The boys had to warm up, so Julianna and I left them and went to our seats. As I sat down, that Bruna girl came and sat next to me. "What are you doing here" I screamed. "Supporting my team, do you have a problem?" She said with sass. I wouldn't be able to last the game with her so I got up and asked Enrique if I could sit with the boys. I was very surprised when he said yes. He let Julianna come too. I turned around and stuck my tongue  out at Bruna and laughed.
The boys made their lineups and the game was about to start.
〰〰〰〰
Thanks for reading💋💕
Please vote and share this story💕
Follow my Instagram: @neymarsswife 💙