Chapter 25: Congratulations

[Third Person P.O.V]
*2 weeks later*
"Come on guys, we are going to be late for the wedding". Today was the day that Julianna was finally going to marry Marc, Camila was so happy for her. "We have to look perfect, we'll be down soon" Neymar yelled to Camila. She was going to be the maid of honour and she was so nervous. When they finally got to the church and talked to the organizers of what's going to happen, the celebration began.
"Marc Bartra do you take Julianna Solo as your wife" "I do" "Julianna Solo do you take Marc Bartra as your husband" "I do" Everyone stared as they put the rings on each other. "You may kiss the bride" All the people started to clap, and many people took pictures. As everyone left the church Camila and Neymar and Davi walked over to Julianna and Marc. "Aww congratulations, I wish the best for you both. You two look so amazing". They all hugged each other and went to the hall. The all had a great night full of dancing. Neymar and Camila came home at about 12 in the morning with Davi fast asleep in their arms.
[Neymar P.O.V]
"I've been thinking and I think we should start something" I said to her. "Like what do you mean?" Camila asked. "Umm...we should be together and we can do so much  and Davi will be with us too." "I know I was only suppose to be hear for a few weeks and we started over, and we have moved on from our past. But I really don't know right now, I'm really tired, goodnight" she said as she kissed me and Davi.
I got up early the next morning to make breakfast, I was really lazy and tired so I just got some cereal. Davi usually gets up at this time, but he must be really tired from yesterday because he's still sleeping. After I got everything ready, I walked upstairs to check on them. Davi had crawled in bed with Camila, they look so cute and cozy. I took my phone got of my pocket and laid in bed next to them so I could talk a picture. I forgot my flash was on and both of them woke up immediately. "Rise and shine my babies" I said as I kissed them. 
We ate breakfast and suddenly Camila's phone rang. She picked up and started talking, I think it was Julianna. After she hang up she turned to me and said "Do you want to go to the beach with Juilanna and Marc with some of the other Barça boys?" "Wow that sounds great, I can show you guys my swimming skills" Davi cheered. "Well I guess it a good day for the beach" I smiled.
〰〰〰
Thanks so much for reading this story. I'm think there will only be one chapter left🙈 Please Vote and Share this story💘 Thanks so much for over 100 Votes, I really appreciate it💋 Don't forget to follow me on Instagram: @neymarsswife