Chapter 18: Going Back

[Third Person]
Camila and Julianna had arrived home sadly and they had called the boys after that. They boys had lost the game because they were all upset and not in the right mood. Camila felt really bad because she knew it was them who made them lose. It was getting late so they went to bed.
When they woke up the next morning, Camila was up early making breakfast. Julianna was still sleeping. After Camila ate, she looked for jobs in Barcelona that had to do with fashion designing. It took her a while, but she finally did. It is a clothing designer at Nike. It was about half an hour away from Neymar's house. She sent her resume to the boss that afternoon. It would take about a week for her to get a response.
While that was happing Julianna was trying to find jobs that had to do with designing. It was really hard to find one. Marc was also looking for her. He really cares about her and they missed each other, they FaceTime everyday. One day Marc found a job and sent her a link, and she thought it was fine. She got told very quickly that she got the job. She was getting ready to leave in about 2 weeks.
[2 weeks later]
Camila got a email saying that she got the job and she would be starting in a month. When she told Neymar the news, they were both very excited. Camila and Julianna thought decided on selling the apartment. It sold quickly, which was really good for them. Camila and Julianna both quit their jobs in America. They were leaving at the end of they week.
[Saturday~Camila P.O.V]
"I can't believe we are going back already. I feel so much better" I said happily. "I can't wait to see them. It will be a good surprise" Julianna answered as we got on the plane. We didn't tell them that we were coming today, so I couldn't wait for their reaction when they see us at their game.
Well this was going to be fun, another 10 hour flight to Barcelona. I slept most of the way so it was fine. It was 3:00pm I'm Barcelona when we arrived and their game starts at 8pm. We had good enough time. As we were walking out of the a airport towards our taxi, news on the screen said: "I looks like Camila Smith is out of the picture for Neymar as he was spotted kissing Bruna, his ex" I was just standing in shock!
〰〰〰
Thanks for reading💙
Please vote and share this story:)💋
Follow my Instagram: @neymarsswife 🦄
ILYASM😍💕👌