Chapter 23: Start Over

[Camila P.O.V]
I looked up and saw a familiar face, it was Gerard Pique. "Oh sorry I couldn't see you down there" he joked with a smirked. "God lets people grow until they are perfect. So being short is a good thing." I shot back laughing. Everyone around us laughed. "Oh Camila come with me, you have to change" Julianna said running up to me.
When we came down everyone was starting to eat dinner. After I quickly got some food I saw Neymar sitting in a corner alone. "What's up with him" I asked Rafinha, who was behind me. "He's been acting weird since you left, he doesn't talk much anymore" Rafinha replied. Maybe I should talk to him, but that would just be weird. I'm the one who yelled at him, I'll just wait.
After all the food was eaten, I went in their backyard for some fresh air. I could here someone following me. As I turned around I saw Neymar. "Hey Camila" he said shyly. "Hi Neymar" I replied calmly. "How have you been" he asked me. Not bad I guess, I've been really busy with work. How is soccer" I said to him, "it's going ok I guess" he said sound kinda upset. Then their was an awkward silence. He finally broke the silence, "look, I'm really want to talk to you about before. I'm really sorry it was all my fault, but I swear it wasn't me who wanted to be with Bruna" he said to me straight in the eye. I kinda believed him now, because I know that Bruna really wanted him back. She would do anything.
[Neymar P.O.V]
"I believe you Neymar. I'm sorry I didn't let you explain yourself before. I'm truly sorry." She said to me. "I'm glad things have been sorted out between us. Can we start again" I asked. "Ok. Hi I'm Camila" "Hi Camila, I'm the one and only Neymar Jr" I said with a wink. We started to laugh. "Would you like to join me for a drink?" I smiled. "Yes, that would be lovely" she said happily. I finally got things back together, I better not screw up again. I missed being with her, when she went to Madrid I was scared she would find someone else. As we went in side everyone ran from the glass door. I bet they were staring at us. After I brought her a drink, we joined the rest of the group. "Thank you all for coming today. Marc and I are very happy to have all your support" Julianna announced. Everyone started to say their goodbyes, I gave Camila a hug, "where are you staying tonight" I asked her. "Well actually I don't really know. I might book a hotel. I want to give Marc and Julianna some privacy." She said tried. I looked at my watch, it was 10:30pm, "it very late and I don't think you will find anywhere. You can come to my house if you want" I offered. "Are you sure, I don't want to disturb you" she said. "Don't worry it's fine, no ones home and I hate sleeping alone" I answered. "Ok, I'll just go grab my stuff from upstairs." She replied.
When she came down and all our goodbyes were done, we left their house.
〰〰〰
Thanks for reading. ❣💓there maybe one or two chapters left. You are all the best. Please vote and share this story💖 BTW thanks for over 500 reads❤️💙 Don't forget to follow my Instagram- @neymarsswife 📷 Add my Snapchat- @neymarsswife 👻

Trip to Spain [Neymar jr]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें