Chapter 17: Goodbye

[Camila P.O.V]
When I looked straight in front of me I saw Neymar and the rest of the Barca players waving at us. We both ran over to them and hugged them all. "I'm so happy to see you guys, don't you have a game today. Won't Enrique be mad." I exclaimed. "Why would I be mad?" Enrique strayed to say. "I would also like to say goodbye to our biggest fans". We all laughed. "We should get checked it before the line gets longer". Julianna said. Neymar and Marc came with us while the rest waited on the side. Once we got checked in, we walked back to the guys. "It was really an amazing week with you guys" I said excited and sad. "I really want to be back soon" Julianna said like she knew what I was wanting to say. *Airbus A321 to California, USA is now boarding* it said in the screen. "Well I guess this it it" I said sadly and tears started rolling down my face" "don't cry, we will be with you soon" Neymar comforted me. I gave them all one more hug and kissed Neymar goodbye. Julianna did the same and it was getting very emotional. It was time to go, I had to leave this all behind. Hopefully I will be back. As we left, I couldn't keep my tears in. "Text us when your plane lands" they all yelled.
[Neymar P.O.V]
I can't believe this is it. She has to leave, but will hopefully come back. I was trying to keep my tears in. Dani walked over and gave me a hug." It's ok bro. We all are here for you" Dani said softly. "I just want to be alone for now" I replied. "Are you sure" Rafinha asked. "Yes, don't worry about me, check on Marc." I hissed. I felt bad for being like that to them even though they were trying to help. I looked over and saw Camila and Julianna walk through the doors,to security. I couldnt keep it in, I had to leave. I drove Dani and Rafinha here so I told them we should leave. When we were walking out, I could tell everyone was upset.
[Camila P.O.V]
I felt so bad to have to leave them. They came today even though they have a big game. I texted them all saying good luck for their game. Dani texted back immediately. *thank you:) we will miss you being here. Safe travels!*, the text said. Just reading that made me upset. I really didn't want to leave here. It was a 10 hour flight back home. This was going to be a while. I was bored so I scrolled through my Instagram and saw pictures of Neymar and me and captions like: we will miss you Camila. And then there were comments like: glad she is finally gone. I just stared at that comment with awe. Why are people so mean. "Its because they are jealous" Julianna said as she leaned over. I was very exhausted so I decided to take a nap. In the middle of my sleep, my phone buzzed and I had a text from and unknown number. It said: Glad you are gone. Now I can have what I wanted. Hope the plane crashes". I have a feeling it was from Bruna, she is always so jealous. I just ignored the message and went back to sleep. Neymar better not fall for her was all I could think.
〰〰〰
Thanks for reading💋
Please vote and share this story 💘💕
This is not the end btw, more drama to come🤗
Don't forget to follow my Instagram: @neymarsswife