Chapter 4: Training

[ Camila P.O.V ]
   I looked up and saw this guy standing in front of me, with his smoothie all over him. "Omg I'm so sorry, I wasn't paying attention, it's all my fault." I said embarrassed. "Don't worry, it was my fault to, I wasn't paying attention" the guys said quickly. He looked very familiar. Where have a seen him before? "Oh by the way, my name is Neymar" said the guy. Oh it was the guy from the magazine, and he looks even cuter in person. "Nice to meet you, my name is Camila" I said, shaking his hand. "I think we should change before the smoothie gets really sticky" Neymar said. But I don't have any other clothes here, there all at the hotel. He must have read my mind because, he told me to follow him to the dressing room. "I bet we have extra training gear" said Neymar. Once we got to the dressing room, we looked in the back for I shirt and pants. "Your in luck because there is only one left" Neymar exclaimed. "You can get changed in here, I'll go to the bathroom" I said. "You can stay in here, I won't look" Neymar smirked. I just really wanted to get out of these clothes so I went to the other corner and quickly changed. "I should get going, I was suppose to be watching a training session at 4:00" I said quickly. "Oh shit, I'm late." Neymar said in a rush, while looking at his watch.
We got to the field 5 minutes later. I saw Julianna on the other side of the field. So I decided to walk over. "Where were you and how did you get that training gear?" Julianna asked. "Well you see, I accidentally bumped into Neymar and a smoothie spilt all over us, so I changed into this" I said embarrassed. Before Julianna could reply, Enrique came over and asked if we wanted to join them. We both ran over to the field. I heard someone call my name, so I looked over. Next thing you know, a soccer ball slams into my face. It hurt so bad that I fell to the ground.
〰〰〰
Thanks for reading💘
Please Vote, Comment & Like this story😇🦄
Follow me on Instagram: @neymarsswife