Chapter 13: Davi

[Camila's P.O.V]
I went and stayed at Neymar's that night. Julianna didn't want to stay alone so she is at Marc's.
During the car ride, Neymar and I chatted about what we are going to do because I am leaving two days from now. 'I can extend your vacation' He said. ''But I can't stay, I have a job back home" I said. "That's true, you could go back, quit your job and move in with me" "yea, I guess I could, but what about my family and finding a job here?" I answered. "We will find a away for you to be with me" Neymar said with a smile.
Once we got home, Neymar let me sleep in the quest room, I think it would be a little awkward sleeping together already. "Goodnight beautiful" Neymar said. I was so tired and happy that I feel asleep right away.
The next morning when I woke up, I felt a tiny body sleeping next to me. I opened my eyes and saw it was 10am. The boy had blonde hair and looked like he was 4. I sat up and the boy said, "she's awake Papi" Then Neymar came running to the room. "Davi I told you to leave her alone. I'm sorry he disturbed you Camila." Neymar apologized. "Oh no it's fine, I should get up anyway" I replied. As I was getting up Neymar said, "Camila I would like you to meet my son Davi" He had a son?! Who was the girl? Was he married before? Is it Bruna's? All these questions came to my mind. "Awww he is so cute" I said and gave them a hug. "Ok let's go eat some breakfast, I made some pancakes!" Neymar said happily.
When we got downstairs everything was set for breakfast. "What should we do today?" I asked. "Well I have training at 12 and Davi's mom is going to pick him up at 11:30. And it's 10:30 right now. So we can go to the park near my house and come back before 11:15. Then I will take you to my training" he said. I really want to see who Davi's mom is. "That sounds like a good plan!" I told them.
After breakfast we cleaned up and got dressed. Neymar really didn't care about disguising himself. So we walked to the park and Davi was so happy to play. We brought a soccer ball and passed the ball around. A few other kids joined us, I didn't mind. I checked my watch and it said 11:10, "oh Neymar, we should get going". We got home just in time because Davi's mom came a second later. The doorbell rang, "I'll get it, I yelled." I walked up to the door and opened it. "Hello-" I was cut off because Davi came running and yelled, "mommy your here" They woman at the door also had blonde hair and looked really pretty. "My name is Carolina", she said. "Nice to meet you, I'm Camila" I said and shook her hand. Neymar can and asked her to sit down, "sorry Neymar, I really wished I could, but I have an appointment to go to soon" "ok, maybe next time, have fun Davi" He said kissing Davi's hair. "Nice meeting you" I said. Carolina left with Davi and Neymar and I got ready for his practice.
〰〰〰
Thanks for reading🎀
Please Vote & share this story👍
Follow my Instagram: @neymarsswife 💋