Chapter 10: The Date

[Neymar P.O.V]
I got ready quickly and planned out where I was going to take her. I decided to get her another small gift because I had time. So I went to the mall and found this really pretty diamond necklace. It would look so pretty on her so I bought it. It was almost 7:00 by the time so I went to go pick he up.
[Camila P.O.V]
I couldn't decided what to wear because I didn't know where we where going. I looked through my luggage and found this cute dress. It wasn't to casual, it was just right. I didn't know if I should eat so I ate a tiny snack. Then I heard a knock on my door. I opened the door and it was him.
He was wearing a new Nike shirt and shorts. "You look beautiful tonight" he smiled.
"And you look very handsome" i replied with a smile. His hair was perfect, he was literally the definition of perfect. He took me to his car and we drove away.
I really wonder where we are going. We chatted a bit about soccer and my life.
When we were driving a started to see signs of beaches.
[Neymar P.O.V]
I parked my car near the dock. I helped her old of my car, but my hands covered her eyes. I carefully helped her into the yacht. I let her open her eyes. "Omg Neymar is this your yacht?" She squealed. "Yes it is, do u like it?" I said. "Wow it's beautiful" Camila answered.
I took her to a table in the middle, with a candle in the middle. A personal waiter came with food and drinks. He poured us some red wine and served us Tortilla Española. It was delicious. "Thank you so much for this Neymar, it's great food." She said. "Oh it's nothing, I just really enjoy your company" I told her. As we finished our food the waiter took our dishes. I pulled the box from under my seat. I walked over to her and opened it. "This is a little something for you" I smiled. "Wow Neymar, this is beautiful, I can't believe you did this" Camila said. I put it around her neck and we took a photo for Instagram. We talked for a little who'll and it started to get dark, so we drove home. I had an amazing time Neymar, thank you so much, especially for the necklace" "it was really nothing, it looks great on you" I said with joy. I walked her up to her room and she said goodbye with a huge smile. I leaned in and kissed her! We moved away and I said goodbye.
〰〰〰〰
Thanks for reading!😘💘
Please vote and share this story 👍
Follow my Instagram: @neymarsswife 💙🤘