Chapter 21: Moving

[Camila P.O.V]
I don't even know why Neymar is trying to get me back. He is the one who kissed the other girl. "Why is this happening over and over again" I asked Julianna. "It will get better, trust me" she replied. I bet this was all a joke. And the stupid flowers, he was trying to make me happy and then just leave me. I can never trust soccer players. "I have to leave, Julianna" I cried. "Camila don't let something like him bring you down" she told me. "I will move to Madrid, my job will will be there too!" I mumbled. "Well I guess it is your choice, but you will be all alone" she said sadly. "Sorry Julianna, I really can't stay here. I have to leave. A fresh start will be good" I replied. I went on my computer to find a ticket. I quickly found one, so I will be leaving tomorrow afternoon. As I packed my bag, I thought about what would be different. I have to stay clear of any stupid men. I think I'll just keep to myself. I don't want to be noticed as Neymar's ex. Eventually the right one will come to me.
The next morning I got up extra early. I was going to go to the stadium to say bye to the boys, but Neymar was there. Also I didn't want the press to see me. I guess I will not say anything. They might not notice. It was 10am and I had to be at the airport at 12pm. So I had to leave in an hour. I might just go to Julianna's and say goodbye.
This would most likely be the last time I'm in Barcelona for a while. I felt upset because I really love the city. As I pulled up in her driveway. She ran outside. "Please don't tell me you are going" she cried. "I'm sorry, but I have to" I answered. "What do you mean leaving" Marc said coming out. "I'm leaving to Madrid" I mumbled. "Oh nice have fun" he replied with a smile. Well that surprisingly went well. "I'll miss you Julianna, I will come visit a lot don't worry." I said with tears in my eyes. "I'll miss you too, text me when you land." She said upset. We said our goodbyes and I left to the airport.
As I got onto the plane, a bunch of memories of me Levine from this airport last time popped in my head. I think I looked sick or something because the lady beside me asked if I was ok. Well the flight was only an hour, it wasn't to bad. The weather was really good when I landed. I think Madrid was a great place to have a new start.
〰〰〰
Thanks for reading!! 💋
Sorry I'm super busy so I won't be posting as often😕
Please vote this story💕
Follow my Instagram @neymarsswife