Chapter 7: Tour

[Neymar's P.O.V]
Camila seemed like she was a really cute and kind girl. Ever since I she bummed into me the day I had my smoothie, I couldn't stop thinking about her. I think I may have feelings for her.
Marc and I asked her and her friend if they wanted to come for lunch with the team. I was really happy because they said yes. You could tell that Marc liked Julianna so he took her their. I decided to talk Camila, maybe I could get to know her.
During our car ride, I decided to sing Love Yourself by Justin Bieber. She joined in and I thought that was really cute.
Once we were in the restaurant, I went and sat next to her. We didn't go to a very fancy place but it was still so good. When the whole team got there we ordered some food and chatted for a while. Marc and I talked about talking Camila and Julianna for a tour of Barcelona, so when they got back from the washroom we would ask.
"Would you two like to have a tour of Barcelona. Marc and I have great places to take you" I said smiling. They both looked at each other and smiled. "Yes, that's sounds like so much fun!" they said together.
This would be a great time to get to know Camila better, and I was so exited.
We went to so old church's and many different statues, they were beautiful to see. "Omg, these designs are so beautiful" Camila said with excitement. The team always goes on this one trail in the park, so Marc lead us their. I think Julianna and Marc were also having lots of fun together. Camila and I were joking around and talking about ourselves.
Camila checked the time, "they guys, I think we should start to head home it's 8:45pm" . We all agreed. Marc had to go do something so I dropped them to their hotel. "Goodnight Neymar, thanks for the tour" Julianna said thankfully. "I had an amazing time Neymar, this was a great night. Text me when you get home." Camila said happily and gave me a small kiss on the cheek. "Goodnight you two, it was a fun evening" I answered, still shocked about her kissing me.
As they walked away, I touched my cheek, I wonder if she liked me too? Then a buzz interrupted my thoughts. I looked down on the seat beside me, it was her phone. She got a message for. This guy named Jacob, it said, Are you ok love, I haven't heard from you in so long, ilysfm, text me soon plz. I'm really worried.
Wait did she have a boyfriend? But why did she kiss me?! A bunch of questions popped into my head. I quickly ran to her room and gave her the phone, "I'll see you two tomorrow, goodnight." I said quickly and I left.
〰〰〰
Thanks for reading💋💘💙
Please vote, and share this story.🦄👍
Follow my Instagram: @neymarsswife