Chapter 22: Barcelona

[Camila P.O.V]
2 week later
Madrid is so much fun! I love staying here, even though there are footballers, I don't see them often. I work will this guy named Adam and he is really fun. Almost like Neymar, but he probably won't kiss another girl. We talk a lot, but then again it's only been two weeks, anything could happen. As I was walking home from work my phone rang, Me: Hello J: hey girl, where have you been. Me: wait who is this? J: It's Juliana. I changed my number. Me: oh hey girl, I'll add it later. So how have you been? J: guess what?! Me: what?!? J: Marc and I are getting engaged. I want you to come to Barcelona this weekend. Me: what!? That's amazing! I'm so happy for you Julianna! J: thanks Camila. Can't wait to see you. I got to go, bye. I hung up the phone and I was so shocked. What happened in 2 weeks. If I go that means I have to see Neymar. Well I better go, she's my best friend and it would be rude. I also really don't want to miss it.
[Saturday]
It was the day to go back to Barcelona. I don't know if I'm ready to see Neymar. I was all packed and everything was checked. I called a cab to my apartment. It arrived really fast and once I loaded my bags we left. It was a very quite ride but it helped me think. I'm going there for Julianna and Marc, Neymar won't stop me from being happy.
As I checked in at the airport, I saw a commercial for Qatar airways on the screen. It had the Barça players in it, when Neymar was put in it, he was smiling and it was really cute. I kinda miss that. What the hell am I think, I just said I missed his smile, after all he put me through. When it was time for me to board the plane my brain had calmed down. For the next hour I just listened to music and took a nap. "This is you caption speaking, we will be landing in 5 minutes. Please listen to the flight attendants for what is needed to be done" I heard as I got up.
As I got out of the airport, I was two people holing a sign that said Camila Smith. When I looked closer I saw that it was Julianna and Marc. I ran over to them and gave them each a hug. I so happy for you two" I screamed. "Thank you Camila, I'm glad you were able to come" Julianna replied with a smile. I put my bag in the car and we drove to her house.
When we got there all the Barça players were there. I felt so weird to see them. It's been a while, and I think I saw some of them staring at me. I spotted Neymar sitting at the dinner table all alone, so I decided not to go there. I walked over to Dani Alves. "Omg Dani. How have you been" I said "oh hey Camila, I'm been fine. How is Madrid?" "Oh it's fun, but I miss you guys" I wasn't actually lying about the end. "CAMILA!! I didn't know you were here. How are you doing?" Rafinha yelled across the room. As I turned around to answer, someone was walking by and bumped into me. They had juice and it spilled all over the both of us.
〰〰〰
Thanks for reading!!🤗💕
Please vote this story:)🔥👊
Follow my Instagram: @neymarsswife