Chapter 20: Help

[Neymar P.O.V]
I can't believe what just happened. First she went back home. Now she is back. Bruna is being a bitch and making me look bad. Camila found out and has now left me. She is gone forever. I cried I'm my bed all night. I just couldn't get over it. Why didn't she believe me? I have training tomorrow and I don't think I wanna go. I finally feel asleep at 3 o'clock in the morning.
"How was last night? Where is Camila?" Said someone at my bedroom door. I opened my eyes to see the idiot, Bruna. "What is wrong with you. Have you seen what you have done to me" I screamed at her. "Well now you have me to love" she smirked. "I would rather die than love you." I shot back. "Wait how are you in my house?" I asked. "I have keys remember" she smiled. "Wtf give them back. You have already ruined enough" I yelled. She through the keys at me and laughed. Why are people so annoying these days, I asked myself. "Come you please leave Bruna. I don't want you here." I said to her. "That's a lie, you love me, but I'll be a good girl and listen" she winked at her. I hate her so much. After she left, I checked my phone. There were a few messages from Julianna. I should try and call Camila, but I feel so weird because she hate me right now. Maybe I'll talk to Julianna first. *What did you do to Camila. You are going to pay for this. Never come near her again* the text from Julianna said. Well k guess texting Julianna is kinda a bad idea now. Maybe I should talk to Dani. He knows about this stuff, a little bit. I called in sick from training was trying to figure out what to do with Camila.
After their training Dani came over. "What happened bro" he said concerned. "It's Camila. We had a fight about that stupid Bruna thing and now we are over" I explained. "It's ok Neymar. I'm here for you. We can get her back" I really hoped he was right. I don't think I can cope without her. "Maybe start with something small" he started to say. "Like flowers with a sorry note or chocolate" . "Wait have you tried calling her?" He asked. "No because I got messages from Julianna to stay away" I answered. "Is that really gonna stop you from getting the girl you love back" he said seriously. "No" I mumbled. "Exactly, so just get a small treat for her" he said calmly. "Ok fine. This better work Dani" I hissed. He left after we played Fifa and I. Eat him of course. Dani is really smart when it comes to these things so I decided to go out and get followers with a sorry note. *Dear Camila, I know right now that you hate me, but I just want you to read this. I'm really sorry for Bruna. It wasn't me who kissed her. I would never fall for anyone other than you. I promised remember. Please forgive me, this will never happen again. Love, Neymar*. She better read this. I couldn't write this without crying.
After I brought the flowers I stuck the card with them. As I drove to her hotel. many memories of us came to my mind. I can't stand being without her. I quickly went to the front desk and asked the manager about where Camila was. "Room 679" he replied, I said thanks and ran to the elevator hoping she didn't see me. She. I got to her room I placed the flowers on the ground in front of her door. I knocked on it and dashed down the hallway, so she wouldn't see me. I was behind a plant and noticed her slowly open her door. She opened the note and read it. I immediately she ripped it and threw out the flowers. I was heartbroken. "She doesn't love me anymore" I cried.
〰〰〰
Thanks for reading💕
Please vote and share this story💘
Follow my Instagram @worldofnbaa @neymarsswife