Chapter 16: Birthday

[Camila P.O.V]
I knew it, as we walked in the doors of Camp Nou, it was very dark. Just like the day I saw Jacob and suddenly chills went down my spine, but Neymar hugged me. We walked in the direction of the field and it was also dark. As we walked closer I could hear other footsteps near us. "Is that you Camila" I heard a familiar voice say. "Yes" I replied. "Sssshhhh" Neymar hissed. "We are almost there" he continued. We opened the last door to the  field and I was creeped out because I was so quite. Suddenly I heard a "SURPRISE" and the lights came on. I looks behind me and saw Julianna, so that's who it was. "Happy Birthday Camila" they all yelled. "Wait how do you know, I don't tell anyone" I questioned. "A little bird told me" Neymar smirked and looked at Julianna. "Also it is your last day, so we should spend it with you two" Marc added and hugged Julianna. Even some WAGS were there. I talked to everyone and we eat some cake. We were all just having our own little party in the middle of the field. "Thank you all for this wonderful surprise. This is actually the best birthday I every had and I hate my birthday, even ask that little bird. I am so happy to meet you all. You really didn't have to buy me anything. I wish to be back here soon" I said to everyone. After me Julianna did a little speech about her time here. "Why didn't you like birthdays" Dani asked. "When I was a kid, my parents were really mean and didn't care. They never got me a cake or anything. I was just there all by myself. That's also why I don't really remember my birthday" "wow that's harsh" Dani answered. At the corner of my eye I could see Neymar giving Dani a stare. "But we love to see you happy again, I hope you enjoyed this" Dani said understanding Neymar. It was getting late and I though we should get going because we have to leave early tomorrow morning. I said my goodbyes and left with Neymar. I think Julianna would be coming later with Marc.
As Neymar walked up with me to my room, he asked, "will you still promise not to remember me when you are gone" "of course I will, how will I forget you, and besides I'll be coming back in like 2 months" I replied. "You never know" he said. I kissed him and said goodbye.
I was so tried again and I fell asleep in flash. I didn't even hear when Julianna came, but I think it was late. When I woke up the next morning, I wasn't feeling to well. I think it was because I didn't want to leave all these people behind. Well if I think about it, I will hopefully be here soon so there's nothing to worry about. We didn't call the boys because they were busy with soccer and it wouldn't be nice to disturb them. Julianna had called a cab, so we were waiting in the lobby. I saw the cab pull up and walked outside. It looked like Luiz. "Oh hey guys, long time, no see" Luiz said. "Wow, what a coincidence" I said. "Hi Luiz, how have you been doing?" Julianna asked as we were loading our baggage. We chatted about our lives at the moment during to drive to the airport. After 30 minutes, Luiz said we where there. He helped us unload the baggage as we got him his money. "It was great meeting you Luiz" I smiled. "Safe travels girls" he replied.
When we walked into the airport it was so big. I suddenly looked straight in front of me and saw the last people I thought would be here at 7:30 in the morning.
〰〰〰
Thanks for reading💘💕
Please vote and share this story💋💥
Follow my Instagram: @neymarsswife
ILYASM😍❤️🤗 thanks for over 300 reads!! 🦄💙