Chapter 19: Over

[Camila P.O.V]
Julianna just looked at the screen and looked at me. "I bet this is all a lie" she said shocked. I was hoping what she said was true, but for some reason it didn't seem like it. I tried to ignore everyone around me and just get to our hotel. The press noticed who I was very quickly. Once I got to my hotel, the Rose Hotel, same like last time, I got everything put away. Julianna did the same and we finished quickly because we didn't bring much, so we would start shopping here. "Let's eat, I'm hungry" Julianna said holding her stomach. "Me too" I said sill confused. While we were waiting, I,went on Instagram and a lot of Neymar's fans were tagging me in pictures of Neymar and Bruna kissing. Like the ones from the news. Well this person is really good at photoshop or its sadly real. I didn't want to believe the second one. The only way to really find out is to go see Neymar. "Julianna I'll be back soon" I yelled. "Ok, be safe" she yelled back.
I took a taxi to his house, it looked the same as when I left. Well maybe this is all a little lie made up from Bruna. I walked up to his door and was about to knock when the door flew open. It was BRUNA just standing their with a smirk. I gave her the death stare. I opened the door and walked in. "Neymar come here right now. We have to discuss something" I screamed calmly. "Oh hi Camila. I didn't know you were here. Weren't you suppose to leave next week" he said shocked. "Well I was, but I wanted to come earlier and I had the chance so I took it" I replied with a smile. "So what did you want to discuss" he said scared. "Did you really kiss Bruna" I yelled at him. "Yes, but it wasn't me, it was her," he said defending himself. "What do you mean it wasn't you, if you kissed her, that means you kissed." I screamed. "It wasn't on purpose" he fought back. "Why were you even near her"I questioned. "Are you cheating on me Neymar" I said. "I didn't know it was her, why would I even cheat on you. You mean the world to me" he screamed. "Well you should have thought about that before you kissed her. We are done. I NEVER want to see you again." I said furiously and I started to tear up. "I guess you don't believe me then. So we don't need to have a relationship like this." He replied while tears were rolling down his face. I couldn't handle it anymore so I ran out his house. As I slammed the door behind me I saw Bruna standing outside. "Why are so upset. Is something wrong" she said laughing. I just ignored her and called a taxi.
When I walked into our hotel room I broke down into tears. Julianna rushed over. "Where were you. What happened" she said as she comforted me. "I went to his house. He really did kiss her. I can't handle this anymore, so I ended it" I mumbled and not wanting to mention their names. "Omg Camila I'm so sorry" she hugged me. "Why did he do it" I cried. "It ok Camila, he doesn't deserve someone like you" she said softly. "We have pasta, come eat with me" she said.
〰〰
Thank for reading💕💋😍
Hope you enjoyed. Please vote and share this story!👊
Follow my Instagram: @neymarsswife & @worldofnbaa