Chapter 14: Cheating

[Neymar P.O.V]
We were ready to leave for my training, feel so happy being with Camila. "So have you thought of what is happening to us after you move back." I asked. Well, I don't really know Neymar, I will try and find a job quickly, and move here as soon as possible. So I can be with you." She answered with a smile. We love the song Love Yourself, so we played it and turned it up really loud.
When we got to the training camp, the coach made an announcement, "good morning guys, I would like us to remember that this is the 7th year anniversary of our 6-2 win over Real Madrid. So I would like us to do that again, which means we have to practice really hard". We all listen carefully and did what he said. I saw a few other FCB wags here and Camila and Julianna were talking to them.
[Camila P.O.V]
At Neymar's practice, I talked to Julianna about what we are going to do in two days because we are leaving that morning. "I don't really want to bother the boys to come because they have a game, we can just talk a cab." She said. "Ok that's true, we should pack today so tomorrow we are free to do any last minute things". While we were sitting a few FCB wags came over to talk to us. "Hi I'm Antonella, Messi's girlfriend". Damn she was hot! "I'm Shakira, Gerard's wife". OMG the actually Shakira was sitting in front of me. And the rest introduced themselves. "Hi I'm Meslissa, Marc's girlfriend" said this brunette. "Marc has a girlfriend" Julianna and I aid in shock. "Yea and that's me, we were dating for like 2 years now and I'm pregnant with our first child"  she said confused with our reaction. "Wtf this makes no sense, how does he have a pregnant girlfriend, but still want to date me. Oh ya Camila I forgot to tell you what he said last night" Julkanna said still shocked. "What" I said jumping up. "He said he would like to get me know more and I should move to Barcelona to be close to him." Julianna said. "Well that explains why he has not been a home lately and been acting weird. But he doesn't know that I'm pregnant, I found out today and came here to,surprise him" she said now understanding. Julianna tears started to roll down her face and she ran to the bathroom, so I followed her. I tried my best to console her but it just wasn't working. Then Melissa came in running into the bathroom. "I'm so sorry that his is happened, I really had no clue what was going on, we should talk to Marc after the finish to set things straight." Melissa said calmly to Julianna. "I really don't want to see him but, I really want to know why he did this"
We walked back to the bleachers and then the practice was finished. We waited for Marc to come out of the  locker room. When he did Julianna walked up to him then slapped him in the face really hard. "What was that for". He screamed. "For being a liar" Julianna and Melissa yelled. "Why are you here Melissa, I told you we are over and I don't want to see you again." He said angrily. "What do you mean over Marc" Julianna questioned. "I broke up with two weeks ago and she keeps saying she is pregnant with our child, but she isn't. She was the one who cheated on me all the time. He screamed. This was turning into fire. "So let's just settle this straight, you broke up with Melissa and she wants you back by saying she is pregnant, You love Julianna and were not cheating on her with Melissa." I said, trying to be calm. "Exactly" Marc said. "I'm sorry I didn't believe you Marc" Julianna said kissing him. And she walked over and slapped Melissa in the face, "get away from my man, or else...." Julianna yelled at her. "Fine whatever you say, puta." Melissa said and walked away.
〰〰〰
Thanks for reading❤️😍
Please vote and share this story🙏🤗
Follow my Instagram: @neymarsswife
Snapchat: @neymarsswife