Chapter 5: Marc

[Camila's P.O.V ]
Some of the FCB players helped me up. My head pounded so much. I couldn't really remember what happened after I turned around. "Omg are you ok, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hit you" said a Barcelona player, but I couldn't remember which their name. "Wow Dani, you hit a visitor" Neymar said to the guy that hit me. He must be Daniel Alves. Enrique gave me some ice for my head. I went and sat on the edge of the field, so they can continue their practice. Julianna seemed to be having a lot of fun. I took out my phone to check out the bump on my head, it was really red. When I look back up I saw Julianna getting chased by one of the players. Honestly I think they would make a cute couple.
Half an hour later the practice ended. When we got back to the hotel, I got changed quickly and took a long hot shower. My head hurt less now. I started to make something for me and Julianna to eat, while she was in the shower. I decided to make pasta. Julianna left her phone in the kitchen, and it was getting so many notifications. So I looked over and saw text from Marc. I wonder who he is? She's never said anything about a Marc. "I'll ask her later"
A few minutes later, Julianna came into the kitchen. We both took our dinner an sat at the table. "How was today?" I asked. "It was a lot of fun, all the players look so cute." Julianna replied. "Wait, you like one of them, don't you" I questioned. Her face turned red as a tomato, "Maybe" she said quietly. "Is it Marc" I laughed. "How do you know" said Julianna confused. "I know a lot of things" I smirked, and we both started to laugh.
〰〰〰
Thanks for reading💋💥
Please Vote and comment your predictions☺️
ILYASM💕
Follow my Instagram : @neymarsswife