Lovebug | The Accomplice (Part 3.1)

Hooray! I finally got past my laziness and wrote this! This feels like a long chapter already and it isn't even at the point where I wanted to cut it but I'm drained. 

A part of this chapter is inspired by a scene in High School Musical 3. And to those who were asking me about how Sab and R3 looks like, I really have no way of showing you. But in terms of chemistry, think of Miguel Tanfelix and Bianca Umali. Those two are beyond cute together, especially Miguel. (Image isn't mine. Just found it on Google.)

Song I used is the super teeny-bopper Lovebug by the Jonas Brothers (Can you sense the Disney theme going on here?). 

THIS IS FICTION. Author has no relation to the characters here, just pure imagination. 

Unedited.

---

In Which He's Caught

Called you for the first time yesterday

Finally found the missing part of me

"Good morning Ninong Sam! Tita Patty!" R3 entered the dining area that morning and plopped down to a seat after greeting the owners of the house. He started to serve himself some breakfast when the maid approached him and asked if he wanted a drink.

"Juice. Thank you po Yaya." He proceeded to eat. No one batted an eyelash to his presumptuous behavior since he is very much welcome in this house and everyone in the house is very much used to him being here.

Patricia, however, was a bit surprised. "You're here very early, don't you have school today?"

"Yes tita, first day."

"And?" It was Sam's turn to ask. Not that he did not like his godson here, it's just that he never goes here on a morning of a school day.

" Picking up Sabrina." R3 gave his godfather a look. Understanding passed between the two which Pat noticed but didn't get what for.

"Okay..."

"Thanks for the breakfast, ninong and tita." I'll just wait for her in the living room. R3 made a quick escape sensing that an interrogation was about to happen in the dining table. He knows from experience with his parents that it would be best not to be caught in the middle of a crossfire. Not that they get violent. His father is scary when he gets too protective and his mother is equally terrifying when she's serious. He took the glass of juice from the yaya who he met at the entryway when he was leaving and proceeded to the living room.

"What's this about Samir?" Her attention was now turned to her husband who looks guilty but trying very hard to hide it.

"I don't know. Nagulat din ako e."

"Imposibleng hindi mo alam. Nakita ko yung tinginan niyo ng inaanak mo."

"Look dear, I really didn't know that Tres will be here this morning. But it's good that he's here and taking Sab to school."

"The kid lives in Laguna, Sam! We live here in Makati. They go to school in Manila. It's not necessarily saving the environment if they carpool together."

"Hindi nga, pero magkaibigan yung dalawa. Malay mo naman nagdadamayan lang kasi pareho nilang first day sa college. Kakakaba kaya yun."

"Carpooling is still unnecessary. I can't believe you're calm and actually okay with this."

"Ano naman ang hindi ko ikakalma? Mabuti nga may kasama si Sabrina sa school na kakilala nya, to look out for her."

"To look out for her? Or to keep an eye on her for you? Did you put him up to this?" Pat's voice was still calm but you can sense the irritation. Her husband can be so paranoid at times. Stupid at times. But this time around he's a combination of both.