THE ACCOMPLICE OUTTAKES: A Little Sapling | Mothers Know Best (Part 1)

sereace alam ko, alam ko...I told you last na si R3 and that I will stop when I finish it (1 last chapter na lang) but... eto ako... Gumawa pa ng isang mini series (note the PART 1 sa title, isang part lang ito dapat eh 😭). But this is for you, for putting up with my crazy until now. Almost a year na tayong friends, I feel so emotional. 😢❤

Since I promised you all an outtake (which now are outtakeS na with -s) on our #MommyFangirls and hindi pa nakakaisip si R3 ng epic proposal for Sabrina (ang demanding mo naman kasi te, hirap ako), here it is. I hope it's enough to tide us over until maki-cooperate ang inspiration.

Song is "Mother Knows Best" from Disney's Tangled. Unedited.

---

In Which They Always Knew

Look at you, as fragile as a flower

Still a little sapling, just a sprout

You know why we stay up in this tower

(I know but)

That's right, to keep you safe and sound, dear

Patricia gazed at her newborn daughter with amazement. She still can't believe she's already a mother, and to a beautiful little girl, at that! She can't wait to play dress up with her and put her into these little outfits. To take her to spa days and girls' day outs. To help her through school and heartbreak. To gush about boys with her, and take her shopping for her first date.

Of course her husband was not initially as excited when they found out they'll be having a little girl. He was set on having a boy to teach how to drive and race a car like he does. To have a boy like RJ and Maine was having. They found out a few months ahead of them as the other couple got pregnant the second time before they did. She still remembers that day very well.

Guess I always knew this day was coming

Knew that soon you'd want to leave the nest

Soon, but not yet

(But)

Shh, trust me, pet

Mother knows best

-Flashback-

It was barbecue weekend for their group of friends and they just arrived at the Faulkerson's house.

"Hi sis! How are you? How's your pregnancy going?" Maine greeted her with a kiss, and rubbed her tummy.

"Okay naman, better na. Oh! And we found out the gender yesterday!"

"Talaga? What is it?" Valeen said excitedly.

"Sana lalake din Paps, para barkada ni Tres." RJ noticed Sam's face show a bit of disappointment that the man immediately hid.

"Ay naku, tuturuan nyo lang ng kalokohan yan." Jerald handed Sam a beer.

"Thanks Paps, I need this badly."

"O bakit? Hindi ka masaya?"

"Wait, wait! Ano na nga, pa-suspense naman kayo eh. Gusto ko nang malaman kung anong gender ng inaanak ko." A still excited Valeen interrupted the men.