Sister Act | The Accomplice (Part 3.4)

<After 48 years...>

Sorry for the long wait. I got stuck and didn't know what to do with this story. I still don't know what to do after this part. But the one after that one is already in my head. Yun lang, it's not what everyone probably expects.

I know I said I will have #BasCharmForevs in this chapter but this was longer than expected so we'll have that next. This is sort of a filler until their first date. So for now we'll have #PemilyGoals.

Same disclaimer applies. Song is still Love Bug from the Jonas Brothers. Enjoy!

---

In Which She Returns The Favor

I kissed her for the first time yesterday

Everything I wished that it would be

His mother can be quite crazy at times. He loves her and all but sometimes he just feel smothered by her, in a loving way. He was mulling this and the events of the day when someone knocked at the door of his room.

His sister was halfway through before he could even get up and open it. "Hey there Lover boy! I heard you made quite a stir today."

"Ate, if mang-aasar ka lang wag ngayon please. At wag ako."

"Don't you?"

"Argh!"

"Chill baby bro! Just wanted to see how you were doing since I'm pretty sure facing Tito Sam was not easy."

"Understatement of the century."

"Haven't lived that long but I agree. Kung makapili ka ba naman kasi, yung practically off-limits pa."

"Well, I wouldn't be so smug about it if I were you since you were off-limits too."

"Touche. But I would think Tito Sam would be ten times crazier than Papa."

"He was."

"Thought so. So what do you plan on doing now?"

"Why should I tell you?"

"Well, for starters, I give good advice."

He raised an eyebrow at his sister. "As if being in a relationship for a month or so suddenly makes you an expert."

"Not me but I can let you borrow Baste."

"That's a way better deal."

"Kainis ka! Pero ano na nga ang plano mo?"

"Wag na baka isumbong mo pa ako sa kanila."

"What?! Wala kang planong ipaalam sa kanila kung ano man yan?"

"Nagpaalam na ko kanina."

"Seriously? Anong pinaalam mo?"

"Date."

"Whoa! Agad-agad! At pumayag sila?"

"Papa was easy, he basically segued for me."

"And Tito Sam?"

"Said yes and that I can cash in on his previous offer to have it in his resto."

Charm hit him in the head. "Manang-mana ka sa pinagmanahan mo! Ni-request mo talaga yun?"

"Pinagmanahan mo rin yun. But yes i did and he said yes."

Sister gave him a slow clap complete with standing ovation. "Iba ka...Iba ka talaga! You already."

"Change me. I'm not just just." He's only like this with his sister because the only way to get the upper hand with her is to join her in her own game.