THE ACCOMPLICE OUTTAKES: Take It From Your Mumsy | Mothers Know Best (Part 2)

You're not dreaming. This is real. 

Song is still Mother Knows Best from Tangled. Characters implied here are not mine except for R3 and Sabrina.

Kind of bittersweet because I only have one last chapter to wrap up R3's story.

---

In Which They Listened To Their Mothers

Ruffians, thugs

Poison ivy, quicksand

Cannibals and snakes, the plague

(No)

Yes

(But )

Also large bugs

Men with pointy teeth and

Stop, no more, you'll just upset me

"Hi Darling, how was prom?" Patricia asked her eldest as she came in the house. She looked her daughter over, everything still in tact, same as when she left earlier, though her makeup is fading as a scowl appeared on her face. "Bakit mukhang hindi ka nag-enjoy?"

"I enjoyed it Mom, it was fun."

"That didn't sound fun. Turn around so i can unzip you."

Sabrina turned around as her mother helped her out her dress. "Fun naman Mommy. Medyo magulo lang at some point."

"Wait, nagkagulo sa promo nyo?"

"No, not that kind of trouble. Si Jacob kasi."

"Jacob Ejercito? What about him?"

"He was encouraging me to drink kanina --"

"Sabrina..."

"I didn't take it, mommy. I promise! Well, I was about to, just so he will stop pestering me."

"Anak, what did I tell you about peer pressure?"

"Alam ko mom, ang kulit lang talaga nya. But I didn't drink talaga, promise."

"And then what happened?"

"R3 took the drink for me."

"Talaga? Eh hindi naman umiinom yun. Naku, Sabrina, lagot ka sa Tita Maine mo kung umuwi yun ng lasing. Alam mo naman na mababa tolerance nun sa alcohol."

"I know. I tried to stop him but he wouldn't back down from Jacob and defended me."

Patricia was biting her tongue, trying very hard not to squeal like the teenage girl her daughter was. She needs to make a phone call asap. "Is he okay?" she asked once she recovered.

"Opo. I did what Daddy would do for you, i had him drink lots of water. Okay na sya pagkatapos ng program."

"That's good then."

Mother's right here

Mother will protect you

Darling, here's what I suggest

Skip the drama

Stay with mama

Mother knows best

"Mom, I'm confused."

Patricia's inner rejoicing was cut abruptly and was replaced with worry seeing her daughter's face. "Bakit?"