CH 8: Partners Or A Victim

(Edited very quickly expect mistakes)

Lucy parker pov

I groan out as I'm jolted around again. Currently I'm being carried back to the house by Xavier but he doesn't seem to understand... I'm not a bloody sack of potatoes! He cant just carry and throw me around like a ragdoll! Grrrr.

I sigh as the house comes into view. Why me? Actually I never thought to ask. Why me, of all people did he have to kidnap me? I seem normal enough just minding my own business. So why me?

"Why me?" I mutter questioningly as we get closer to the house.

"What do you mean?" Xavier replies slightly confused.

"Why did you kidnap me Xavior? You could have taken anyone someone smarter prettier someone more... extraordinary... so why me?" I ask almost timidly but meaning every single word.

" I can't really tell you, not yet... I'm sorry trust me I want to but I can't maybe soon..." He exhales tiredly.

'Well you haven't exactly given us much reason to 'trust you' at the moment have you, mister?' Faith practically growls in my head. What can I say, we hate being lied to and having secrets kept from us, no matter who it is.

He's obviously not gonna spill at the moment so I stay quiet as we walk into the house. As I'm carried into a living room I see Jenna siting on a couch talking to someone. My god do they look a like they're probably siblings and damn I would kill for there genes just, they're all so beautiful!?!? And I'm getting caught up in my thoughts again, aren't?

Xavier drops me down on a couch opposit them and sinks down next to me, heaving out a tired sigh. Why do I feel bad? 'I feel...guilty, why do I feel guilty!?!' Faith exclaims in confusion. ' I don't know... I feel bad, like its our fault thst he's tired and stressed I mean, it kinda is...' I reply.'I know but why should we feel bad? I just don't get it and I don't like it' she whimpers in return. ' I know, I agree trust me but I feel like we might have to stick around a little longer to figure this out,okay?' I reply with a sigh. She only whimpers in begrudging agreement.

I snap back to reality to a hand waving infront of my face, which I bat out of the way. "You zone out a lot, don't you?" Xavier says with a small smile. Oh the things you don't know about me, I think with a smirk and I hear Faith snicker in the back of my mind.

"So who's this?" I ask gesturing towards the younger boy across from us with a smile. He smiles in return and goes to say something but is cut off by xavier.

"This is Aiden (A/N just imagine the guy in the pic has light green eyes instead of hazel;)•) my little brother. Aiden this is lucy and you touch her you'll regret it." He says with a warning look. What?

I look over at Aiden to see a mischevious smirk on his face, a little glint in his eye that makes me like him already. "No promises Xavy (zavie) but she looks a lot more like a prank partner than a victim. " he says winking at me. I knew I liked him.

" Ooh sounds like fun, one condition though," I say with a smirk " We get Xavier first." I bargain mirroring his now Cheshire like smile.

"Deal. I knew I liked her." He says his face lighting up making him look even younger. I saw Jen smile out of the corner of my eye before she made eye contact with Xavier and got up and left. Xavier soon following. Hmm, strange.

Aiden and I started talking and I end up learning a lot about him. Turns out he just turned 16 a week ago, he's only about a year and a half younger than his sister, his favourite colour is blue, his middle name is josh and his favourite animal is either a wolf or a lion. Wouldn't be cool if I shifted into a lion right then.' so... tempting...' mutters Faith, considering we haven't shifted in a while and I definitely haven't let her out or take control in a while she's a little desperate to shift.

Soon Jenna and Xavier wander back in as I'm laughing at a story Aiden's telling me." I swear he screamed so loud and high pitched I thought my ears were gonna bleed! Who knew macho man was afraid of spiders!" He exclaimed and we both nearly fell off the couch laughing.

I looked up to see Xavier smiling at me as I practically wiped away tears from laughing so hard." Well, I take it you guys are gonna get along fine." Jenna smirks in her usual light-hearted way. I nod in return and push my hair back out of my face.

It's at that second my stomach decides to sound like a dying whale. I blush slightly and look down. " Judging by that and the fact I know you skipped breakfast, you must be hungry. Let's get you some food." Xavier says with a smirk guiding me towards what I assume is the kitchen.

After gobbling down the amazing sandwich Xavier made me we head up to his room. I sit down on the bed and he goes into the bathroom coming back out again shortly.

Xavier King Pov

" You know I still haven't punished you for the last time you tried to escape add this as well and..." I say walking out of the bathroom clicking my tongue. " I'd say you are in a lot of trouble, love" I walk towards her and stand right in front of her, gauging her reaction and watching her shiver as the word 'love' rolls of my tongue.

She stands up and opened her mouth like she's going to say something, but stops when she notices how close we are standing. Our chests are practically brushing and my breath Blows softly over her face. Her breath hitches and I smirk.

" Ummm... of course, I'll come help you pick something to wear Jenna! I'll be right there! " she says trying to get past me. Nice try Luc I think and hear Kayden snicker in the back of my mind.

" Nice try Love, but she already left with Jake while we were eating." I say blocking her exit again. Now I'm standing in the doorway and she has nowhere to go.

'Victory' Kayden exclaims triumphantly and I chuckle in reply.

 I look down at Lucy only to see her staring straight at my lips with slight hunger in her eyes. I feel a growl crawling up my throat but I push it down as lean down towards her face.

She sees what I'm doing and her eyes widen but she doesn't back down or push me away, she even leans towards me slightly.

Our lips touch and all of a sudden the world fades out and all I feel is her lips on mine. The amazing sparks and warmth travelling all through my body and oh my god I sound like a chick but there's no other way to explain it.

I slide my tongue over her bottom lip and surprisingly she parts her lips. I deepen the kiss exploring her mouth with my tongue. I feel hers timidly slip into my mouth and twist with mine. I pull her closer and hear a quiet moan slip from her lips. I groan in response and push her flush against me.

Soon we have to pull apart to breathe and I rapidly gulp in air. I feel her lean against me slightly, Panting for breath. " this... doesn't change... anything... I'm still going to... escape." She says in between breaths. But I can tell her resolve is crumbling slightly. She's going to let me in sooner or later and her walls are cracking like glass.

" I know love, but I will still come after you and you will always end up back where you belong. Every. Single. Time." I whisper in her ear. I feel her droop against me as her eyes flutter closed I pick her up and carry her to our bed.

As I pull the covers up around her tiny frame I'm sure of one thing, she caught my heart the minute our eyes met and her walls started crumbling down from the minute her lips touched mine, soon her heart will be free from the fortress she built around it and it will be mine... if only she would let me have it.

A/N Aloha my friends here is the newest chapter. *excited fangirl screaming and screeching* they finally kissed!!!!! Ok excuse my fangirling over my own book (god I'm such a loser lmao) anyway sorry it took so long to update but I've been on holiday with no wifi or even cell reception since the 21st of Dec ( I did update as soon as I could) and I forgot to tell you so I'm so so sorry but this is a pretty long chapter so... forgive me?* smiles angelically* any way merry Christmas everyone! Comment what you got...*HERE* and happy new year everyone!!! Comment your new year's resolution (not that I have one, I have major commitment issues) or how your 2017 has been so far...* HERE* Aloha!
By mysterious_mischief