CH 9: Curiosity Killed The Cat, And Maybe The Bird Too

Lucy Parker Pov
I awake yet again to the sun freaking blinding me with its brightness. Ugh I swear if that bloody sun wakes me up on more time imma sleep in the mother fudging basement. No joke you do not mess with my Beauty sleep.

Then as if a switch was flipped the events of yesterday exploded in my brain. Knocking out Jay. Escaping. Being caught. Meeting Aiden. The kiss. Oh god, the kiss... wait, hold the mother fucking phone!

Me and Xavier kissed and... I liked it. I saw him leaning down like he was going to kiss me and I didn't stop him or back away... I wanted him to. Fucking hell. I have Stockholm syndrome I have fallen for my kidnapper. Jesus christ Lucy, the fuck you doing.

'Hey, at least he's cute...' Faith purrs I roll my eyes ' but he kidnapped us' I reply with a scowl. ' but aren't you glad he did?' She counters.

' no!!!!' I practically scream in my head but I may have been lying, just a little.

'Ok I didn't appreciate that part either but he kissed us and I liked it and you did too. We like him and there is no denying it but it's obvious he likes us back' Faith exclaims slightly exasperated with me.

' Ok, but what do we do then?' I question. ' I have no idea' Faith admits with a whimper.

' Well neither do I, maybe a run will help us think plus I haven't let you out in ages, sorry about that by the way' I say with a sigh.

 'It's ok you haven't really had a chance and yeah it would definitely help me think and you too' she replies. 

'Kay I'll ask Xavier 'cause I don't really feel like sneaking out today' I say getting out of bed.

I look down to see I'm in my pyjamas. Ok, I definitely didn't get changed last night. Did Xavier change me? Oh well, nothing I can do about it now. I chuck on a tee-shirt and jeans as well as my khaki jacket and maroon high tops.

I jog down the stairs, jumping down the last few and practically skip into the kitchen. I see Xavier sitting at the island eating cereal while Jay and Jenna fight about what the best cereal is.

"No Jenna, it is obviously lucky charms! I mean they are little pieces of edible sunshine!" Jay argues loudly as I walk in and grab an apple.

" Nope, no way! Lucy, can you please inform this uneducated uncultured imbecile that coco pops are gods chocolaty, delicious little gifts to mankind!" Jenna exclaims looking at me but also directed at Jay. Jay just shakes his head and objects.

"Sorry Jay, but I gotta agree with Jen, coco pops are one of gods greatest gifts to mankind. Plus I'm a total chocoholic, but seriously who doesn't like chocolate?" I exclaim with a laugh.

"Well, I don't really like it that much." Jake says casually as he walks in. I swear my jaw has never hit the ground so fast (and have you seen Xavier's abs hot damn... dear god I need help).

"Please tell me you aren't being serious!" Me and Jay splutter out at the same time. I think I'm gonna faint.

" I mean it's ok but so is tuna soo..." Jake says with a shrug.

" I should dump you." Jenna blurts out.

" I'm disowning you as my Best friend." Xavier and Jay say at the same time.

" I am deeply disappointed in you, I don't think we can be friends anymore." I say with a serious face.

I look around and make eye contact with the others. "Buuuuut... we guess we can forgive you."

" I love you anyway, babe." Jenna says with a chuckle.

"We can forgive you!!!!" Xavier and Jay scream tackling Jake to the ground. Me and Jenna follow jumping on top of the guys. We end up a laughing heap on the floor.