going to the concert

Finally were going to the concert and I'm fucking excited because this my first time to go to a concert. Me and friends are going there tonight and I can't fucking wait to go. The concert that were going to is to see  my chemical romance. They save many people lives, even I they save my life, and now I'm gonna see them for the first time.

Fuck why the time is so slow. The concert is 8pm but the time now is only 5pm so I have to wait. I pick my phone, I'm gonna call my friends to come here. but my friends came. Kyla, Alex and Liz and I think they exited too.

They knock to my door and open it " I'm suppose gonna call you but your here" I said giving them a hug.

We go to the living room and start jumping and screaming then my mom,my dad, and my little brother came. His 15 now and I'm 18.

He look at us like were crazy " hey what is going on? " he ask and we stop jumping and screaming but our faces are still smiling in happiness and excitement.

" were going to the concert of my chemical romance that why were jumping and shouting " I answer his question.

A few hours later I look to the clock and fuck it 7:25pm and I think we need to go.

The girls go to the car and I say goodbye to my mom and dad

" Isabella don't go home late ok" my dad said

" oh... Ok " I lied I don't care if I go home late but the matter is that were going to the concert of mcr.

" woah....." We scream.

Kyla is one who will drive and she have a driven licences. I know I'm 18 but my dad will give me a car soon but not yet.

We finally get in the arena. Kyla park the car. We jump out and all our face are fucking smiling and we can't stop doing it.

" c'mon let go to the counter and give the ticket so we can finally go in." Liz said

We go to the counter and give to the lady the ticket. She ripped the little pieces and gave it to us. Now were finally here, I'm glad that were in the front to see them close. There's so many people in Here and they want to see mcr too.

The concert will start for a couple of minute. The people is shouting and shouting. They calling the band name.

"Mcr! Mcr! Mcr" over and over again so we shout too "Mcr! Mcr!" And the people shout when they came, shit they all cute, the music start, they first play is welcome to the black parade and we sing along

When I was a young boy my father took me to into the  city to see the marching band
He said ( were the one who sing that part)

Because one day I leave you a phantom to lead you in the summer to join the black parade

We shout and sing along and it very awesome because I can't believe it , I mean we can't believe it that we are here seeing them. When they finish singing the welcome to black parade they sing the famous last word. Omg this is my favorite song.

Now I know,
That I can't may you stay
But where your heart?
But where your...
And I know

We sing along to the song. While I'm looking to them, fuck Frank is looking at me and smiling. So I smile back.

I'm not afraid  to keep on living
I'm not afraid to walk this world alone
Honey if you stay, I'll be forgiven nothing you can day to stop me going home.

We jump, shout and scream then I look again to Frank and he totally looking at me and wink a eyes on me. Shit.

Gerard is still singing.

" I want to see that hand and down and down" he said 

" I'm not afraid to keep non living
I'm not afraid to walk this world alone Honey if you can stay I'll be forgiven nothing you can say to stop me going home " the chorus repeat is over and over again until its finish.

" thank you so much for coming and I promise will be right back" Gerard said

I look to Gerard. He smile at me and I smile back. Then I look to Frank and wink a eyes on me. What the fuck.

Then I saw Mikey looking at Alex. She wave her hand to him like 'bye' then mike wave back and go to the back stage.

I look to the side of the stage they just standing there and talking. When I saw them talking in the side of the stage and do something. Gerard start looking at me then Frank too. But Frank wink a eyes on me again. Why he always do that. I only smile

The band is just standing there and my friends are just talking, they don't know what happening in the side of the stage but my eyes caught something like they lighting up a fire. Then I look to my friends again and they just talking and talking. I look back to the band and they gone I think they in there dressing room. Its very curious because there so many people in here why I'm the only one Frank winking a eyes on. I think I'm being paranoid.

We wait to the band to come back but the the stage manager came and announced that there a problem and the fire start

" what the fuck " I said

" pls remain calm and go to the exit "

We run and there's fire is getting big. Why this happening, why there's a fire.

We got outside of the arena and were fucking save

" what happen?" Kyla ask

" didn't you see what the band did ?" I ask and they just staring at me

" what are you saying ?" Liz ask

" I'm saying that the band start the fire because I saw them lighting something then that's the fire start"I explain.

I don't know if they gonna believe me but I know what I saw ok, no pressure.

" I think we better go home " Kyla said

" I think we should " Alex said

We go to the car and I feel something like someone watching us. AHHH why this  happen, this night is very unlucky.

A/N: hi guys so this is my first time that I wrote kidnapped by my chemical romance so just comment me if you like it so that I can continued this story

And sorry for the wrong grammar because English is not my first language ok

And by the way I'm for the Philippines