visiting

After one year..

Gerard's POV
The three of us are in the jail. We deserve this,yes we are fucking deserve this.

I heard the in news that Isabella and the girls got home. I'm glad to hear that. I have been waiting for the year to be end so that I can be with Bella.

Visiting hour..
We go to the room where we gonna see our love ones.

Isabella.

Kyla.

Alex.

" Gee" she immediately hug me and the others do the same.

" Bella I'm glad to see you" I said let going to the hug.

" me too Gee " she said

Our lip connect each other, I miss her so much.

We sat and talk about what happen to them after what happen to us and to Isabella.

" they said that Frank is getting worse because he can't stop shouting your name" I explain

" pls just let not talk about him ok " she said.

" Gee its been one year and another year you guys can be free " Alex said

" yeah I can't wait" Mikey said

We all smile each other. Yeah Alex and Mikey is right one more year and we finally out of this shithole and will be finally with them.

Bella stared at me and I stared back, ahh damn she have beautiful eyes and lovable kiss like I want to kiss her more. But I need to respect her because it kind of awkward and shame that you kiss a girl in the public and especially your in  jail. Yeah so I need to control myself.

Few hours later...

We been talking for hours and laughing here then the bell rang the visiting hours is over. We need to go back to our cell and wait for another day for the visiting time.

Bella kiss me in the lip and say goodbye. Then the others do the same too, we fucking love them and if anything happen to them and to Bella I don't know what gonna happen to me, I think I'm gonna fucking regret if something really happen to her.

A/N: sorry guys for the long update I have problem of the internet so yeah thats why I'm so slow to update

Sorry for the wrong grammar