saving her

Isabella's POV
I feel disgust to myself, I don't know what I'm gonna do, how long I'm gonna stay here, but the best is Gerard is ok, but I'm here stuck with Frank, torturing and feel the pain again.,

I was free by two and half year no problem and no stress, but now I'm back in hell where I can see the monster that torturing me. And I think I'm gonna die here and no one gonna save me.

I'm still crying here in this disgusting bed where Frank did it again. I don't know why he keep doing this, and why he making my life hell? Why this happening to me, to us?

I was happy, before this happen, before the concert. We didn't do anything to them, we didn't tell the police that they the one who burn that arena but why he keep doing this to me, I didn't do anything him. There's so many question that no can answer because no one is there to ask for.

My body is in pain right now because what he did to me. I can't move, I can't talk, even right now that I'm tired and I want to sleep but I can't. I'm just only crying here, and I can't stop. I wish I can die today so that this torturing will be over.

Gerard's POV
I didn't leave the house. I'm only standing here thinking of the plan how I'm gonna get Isabella out of here.

The worst thing that I heard last night is Bella pleading to stop of what Frank doing to her. Even that I covering my ears I keep hearing the sound and mercy of Bella's voice that she wanted to stop. But the screaming, the begging , the pleading it keep over and over until its stop. The night I don't know what I'm gonna do. I'm just sitting here and do nothing. I didn't even stop Frank raping her. I'm such a selfish shit and do nothing.

But today I'm gonna get her out of here, even its kills me or him, I don't care I just want her to be save.

Frank was in the door doing his thing. Like we always do, smoking. I sneak in the back of the house because Frank is in the front door, so I need to quiet and don't make any some noise so that Frank do not know that I'm here.

I go upstair where Bella is. I open the door and she only in the bed crying and... Naked. She look awful and I don't know what Frank did to her. I'm so gonna murder him.

" Bella " I whisper

" Gerard" she turn around and see

"Shhh were getting out of here " I said

I help her to put a clothes on and carry her but fuck Frank got in. this is not good.

" Bella listen to me I want you to hide and get out of here ok "

" what about you?"

" don't worry I'm gonna be ok I'm with you ok just hide and find a way out "

She only nodded and kiss me in the lips.

She run and hide and I don't know where she hiding right now but I hope she not caught by Frank

A few minutes later, Frank starting counting like were playing hide and seek but were not. I think he knows that Isabella is hiding from him

" come out, come on, where ever you are because I know you can't hide from me but you can run " Frank voice is scary right now

I'm looking in every room if there's a way out but suddenly I heard Bella's screaming.

I run to the main room where Frank holding his hair

" do you think you can hide like that to me ha, hahah I daw nt think so

" pls Frank let me go"

" hahah no way bitch"

Then I run to to frank and almost punch him but he avoid it it while he still holding Bella's hair

" ouch!!!"  She groan to the pain

" hahaha very clever Gee do you think you can easily punch haha ni damn" he laugh

" Frank let her go!" I shout front of him..

" if I didn't?" He ask smiling to his freaking face

" I will kill you I swear to god"

" ok so let started"

A/N: what do you think will happen. Find out to the next chapter.

Sorry for the wrong grammar guys