going home

Gerard's POV
This is the last tour I'm going to do and next I'll go back tour again next mont but this day its a last tour in Russia.

I miss Bella so much. I want to hug her, kiss her and touch her again but now I need to Fuchs this day because like I said this is the last day of the tour.

Bella change her number and I don't know why she change that, I think there's a reason of it. I'll ask if I got home.

Isabella's POV
This is the last day of Gee touring in Russia and I can't wait to see him again.

I'll greet him in the airport tomorrow morning.

And yeah I change my number so that dude, Anthony, will not bother me or texting me any more.

Ok I'm quite nervous today because I have a job and I was hired in Starbuck because they looking for another cashier or something like that. This is the first day of job, so yeah, I think in need a luck to do this job because if I ruin it I'm screw, I may lost my job in one day.

It's 6 in the morning and the shop open at 8 because every one need to drink coffee in the morning and the best time of that is 8.

I drive to go to my location and I always to my thing before I go there and I don't want to explain the detail ok.

I walk to the door and lady greet me

" Good morning Bella so are you ready for your first day of job" the lady ask

" yes" I smile to her then she lead my to the room where you can find the uniform. I wear a apron and u half hat. Then I'm ready to served the costumer.

Its 8 and the shop is open there's many people came and it a lot but I don't have problem I just only ask what they want then gave it to them, hen they pay me that all I need to do.

****skip time*****

Oh boy there's a lot of people arriving in this shop. I saw there faces they really like the coffee of Starbucks, even I and my friend love Starbuck because you can barely smell the coffee and taste it even that you didn't taste it yet.

I only stood there and serve the the people and ask them what they like.

" good morning what your order?" I ask to this young man wearing a hood, sunglasses and you cant barely see his face because his facing down.

" I Loki mocha latte" he said still facing down to me.

" wait here I'll just get you drink" I said and walk to the counter to get his order.

" here you sir, enjoy your coffee" I said

Then he hand me the money, he hold my hand but not that long, he let go, that was odd.

" thank you " he said then left.

Ok woah what just happen.

****skip time****

My shift is done and the shop is close I go to my car and say good bye to the others, I thought its gonna be hard but its not, it was easy. (easy to you to say)

I go back to my house and yeah I'm not leaving with my mom and dad anymore, I have my own house. Dad gave it to me when I turn 19 but the thing is brother live with me

( A/N:,sorry I didn't put this I the last chapter that I made

Next morning
I wake up in the time of 4 in the morning because gee is coming home, I said to him that I'm gonna pick him in the airport before 5 but I got there early. I drive my car and damn, its still dark. There's a few people her but not that few because do you think that some of the people are awake in the time of 4 in the morning. But hey I'm lucking because I'm a morning person and when I f not, I think I'm quite gonna piss of that happen but hey like I said I'm a morning person so I don't have problem of that so just deal with it.

I wait in the airport and damn I saw Gerard have new dyed hair and it blond. What the hell?!?..

" hey Gee " I greet him

" hey Bella do you miss me?" He ask

" do I need to answer that, of course I'm miss you, you goof ball" I said kiss him

" I miss you too" he said Peck my lips

Awe that so sweet, hehehehehe
(Sorry if I did that😞 )

We hop to my car and I'll almost forgot Gee is staying in my house even that I know he have his own place. He just want to stay with me because I know in a couple of month he go again for touring but I don't know yet where? I'll just gonna ask him later.

" so how your touring?" I ask

" its fucking great but sometime I'm sad because your night with me" he said

" awww Gee" I said smile to home but I still need to focus to the road I don't want to get us kill.

" why you dyed you hair blond like a lemon?" I ask and he look a fake glare at me

" why so you not like it?" He said fake sad to me

" no I love it I just only ask because it suit you what you think if I dyed it just like that?"I ask

" you can't if you only want it " he said

" I'll think about it.... And hey I have a job" I said happily

" oh where ?" He ask

" in the Starbuck " I answer

While we have a conversation, we got to my house and he look amaze because my house is big. I don't want to say this yeah my family is rich. Ok I said it happy now. Hehehe....

I park my car in the garage and turn the ignition. I help gee put his thing in the house because I don't want to do this all this stuff because I know his tired. I'm tired too but who cares, I don't care If I do this

" I'll get that" he said

" no gee just get some sleep and I'll do this and do t mind me ok"

" but-" I cut him

" no buts you rest now ok " I said

" ok " he reply and peck my lips

I go upstairs and I saw Gee laying the bed. I think he thought this is my bed. Actually this is a guest room bed but its ok. I put his thing here and left. He didn't even change his clothes for PJ's. I put a blanket to him and left him there sleeping.

I look in the clock...... Fuck its 5:45 am I need to be ready for work, I do what I doing in the morning and left a note for gee that I'm going for work because I'd don't want to bother him because he really look exhausted in the flight.

But before I leave I check him first I don't really want to bother him so I only kiss him in the head and leave a note and walk to my car and drive to the Starbuck where I'm working .

A/N: sorry for the long update having problem in the internet so thats why I'm having a slow update sorry for that

Sorry for the wrong grammar and for the wrong types

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(