revenge

I go to Frank's rooms and I'm ready to fucking kick his ass because he did it again

I immediately open the door and punch Frank in the face

" YOU SON OF A BITCH WHY YOU DID IT AGAIN " I shout while his holding his chin

" Gerard nice punch but I didn't fuck her yet I only fuck her by my finger " he said

" STAY AWAY FROM HER YOU SON OF A BITCH IF YOU TRY TO FUCK HER AGAIN I'M GONNA KILL YOU FRANK, TRULY GONNA KILL YOU" I walk outside of his room and slam the door behind me, I go back to Bella if she awake.

I open the door of my room and she still pass out and the bed is wet because her body is still wet and she still naked.

I think I need to dress her

I saw my clothes placing in the bed I think this is gonna wear. It my plan black T-shirt and my old pajama.

I don't know how I'm gonna dress her because she fully naked and I don't want to wake her up that I'm touching her and become angry with me. While the blanket is cover to her body I slowly put the T-shirt on her and slowly put it down so I can't see her breast. I remove the blanket below and I start to close my eyes so that I can put her underwear. Then I start to open when I put it on her. She move a little that made me having heart attack then I slowly put the pajama up to her legs and to her waist. I put back the blanket to her and then she start to wake up.
Shit

" LET GO OFF ME!!" she scream

" hey its ok I'm Here" I said holding her shoulder

" Frank almost rape me" she whisper

" yeah I know but he didn't go in because I stop him to fucking you " I said

" thank you" she said and start hugging me

I rub her hair up and down then start to talk " I'm sorry that its happen again I didn't know that Frank have a duplicate of the key that we have in this house I'm so-. " I was interrupt

" it's ok Gerard you stop him and save me again thank you" she said smiling at me.

We lay downtown the bed then resting her head in my chest then I start to turn on the TV so that we can't bored here. Then I fell sleep and Bella is still on my chest resting.

Isabella's POV
Gerard fell asleep and I'm resting my head to his chest watching a TV. I slightly move Gerard's hand on my shoulder, so that I can't wake him up. I got the remote and start changing the channel. I stop in the news then I heard something.

" My chemical romance can't be found in the fire in the arena. Then there a four girls had been missing for one month like the band, where they could be? Are they burn alive or something happen to them? And who cause the fire and why they did it?"

Omg the police are searching for us and the four of us are hadn't found us. What happen to Liz and kyla. Are they ok where they could be?

I slowly stand and walk out the room. I slightly close the door so that Gerard can't be awaken by the sound that I'm going out.

I go downstairs and I start hearing that there's someone laughing and the laugh is sound familiar. I follow the sound of the laugh then I heard Ray is laughing too. Then I go to living room seeing Ray with Kyla

" kyla" I whisper

Ray look at me and stop laughing then kyla start looking at me.

What she doing here ? What is happening ? Why she here with Ray?

I have many question to ask but the most important question what is she doing flirting with Ray here downstairs

" Bella " she start to hug her but I didn't hug her immediately but then I hug her then" thank god your ok" I so confuse

" what are you doing here? I thought you escape with Liz" I ask and look totally confuse. Ray start to talk and move toward to us

" Bella I'm very so sorry because I'm The one who drag her here but then you know we start making out " he said

" what ?" Still confuse

" Bella i think you need to sit down and let's talk to explain everything ok" I just only nodded. I don't want to freak out but I want to shout and angry with her because why is she here? She suppose to call the police or send a help so that we can get out of here.

" where's Liz?" I ask immediately
" I don't know Bella, when we escape Liz didn't talk to me then she just left me in the front of my apartment" she explain

" did you talk to the cops ?" I whisper

" no I didn't because I was afraid. The police will call me crazy that the band kidnapped us because they know that they are dead "

" no the police know that they only missing because they didn't see any body in the fire and us were missing too like the band " I explain.

She didn't respond when I said that the police know that the band is missing. Then he look down

" I don't want Ray go to jail, I love him" he said

" I know kyla but we need to get out of here because our parents are worry sick of us and I want to see my mom and dad even my brother" I said starting crying.

While Ray in the kitchen kyla start to talk a plan how we gonna get out of here and back to our family.

" ok give me a day to think a plan so that I can get you out of here"

" how about you kyla ?" I ask

" Ray gonna take me away and live with him forever because I love him and he love me " I smile because I know she happy with him

" I know kyla " I said and hug her

" ok give me a day to think ok " she said start to cry now too. I hug her and she hug back. I know this is wrong because this band kidnapped us and she want to come to Ray, but it's ok she was happy with her then.

A/N: sorry for the long update guy and I know you hate me so sorry for that.

Pls comment me if you like oy or not