moving

We need to move. And now I'm gonna leave everything, my house, my job , and even my brother.

My brother is gonna stay again with my parents house, I know his save.

I need to talk to my boss that I'm moving to LA with Gerard and go to the tour too because of what happen last night.

We call the police department that Frank was free because his better.

To be honest his not better he still hunting me and he will not stop until he gets me, no matter what happen.

" hello Bella are you ok" Gee said while we packing our stuff

" yeah I'm sorry I was just thinking" he only nodded and continued packing

" I'm very sorry Bella is this happen to you and your life I wish we didn't kidnapped you, I wish I protect you not being rape by him" his blaming himself that all of this, is all his fault, why my life miserable.

" hey Gee don't think of that, this is not your fault. This is Frank's fault, don't blame yourself why my life is like this, no matter what happen I will not blame you because I love you " I said to him.
I kiss him and he kiss me back with a passionate, that's why I love him because of his care and love to me,and I will do the same thing that he did to me.

" are you ready?" He ask

" yeah I'm ready" I said

We hop in the his car and now were going to the airport. Fly away in here, that he can't find us

A/N: sorry its a short chapter