1.0

"Emma! come down here please" the lady who runs the center calls me. I'm 17 and live in an orphanage. I've been adopted about 3 times and sent back every time. "whats up?" I ask Mrs.winters "there's a couple that wants to adopt you" here we go.

"this is Mr and Mrs. Ackles" she says once we're in the room. no, it can't be. I look up to see Jensen And Daneel Ackles "h-hi" I try to be normal "hi sweetheart, my husband and I want to adopt you what do you say?" Daneel asks and I look at Mrs. Winters and then back to Jensen and Daneel "Uhm sure?" I say more as a question "great, I'll get the papers for you to sign" Mrs. Winters claps her hands. 

"so I'm guessing you know who we are?" Jensen asks and I nod "well that makes it easier" Daneel laughs and I smile "here we are" Mrs. Winters hands them the papers. "Emma, why don't you get your things together while we get these papers signed?" Mrs.Winters says and I nod "this only takes one person, I'll come with you" Daneel smiles before following me to my room.
"so are you okay with meeting Misha and Jared tonight? I mean it's your first night with us, its okay if you don't want to" Daneel says as I pack my things "no that's alright I'd love to meet them, im a big fan" she smiles "great! you'll also meet your little sister, JJ and your cousins"
----
"so what do you like to do?" Jensen asks once we're in the car "Uhm I like to write stuff, oh! and uhm i binge watch supernatural a lot" Jensen grins "you haven't seen it all?" he asks "oh no I have but I still watch it along with friends" Jensen smiles "I think you'll fit in just fine".
----
"Hey, thanks for watching her," Jensen says to a girl around my age "no problem" he pays the girl before she leaves and a small girl runs over to Jensen. "JJ, this is Emma" she looks up at me "are you my big sister?" she asks and i nod "yeah I guess I am" I smile at her "yay" she yells and hugs me. "c'mon lets go show Emma her room" Daneel says to JJ. JJ runs up the stairs along with Daneel and Jensen guides me up stairs.
"this is your room" Jensen says opening the door "holy...john Winchester" Jensen laughs "don't tell Misha or Jared" I tell him and he smirks "no promises" . "we'll leave you to get unpacked, Everyone will be here at 6" Daneel says "wait, what are Misha and Jared to me?" I ask "your uncles," Jensen tells me and I nod "cool".
----
I check the clock to see it's 5:50 so I change into black jeans, a blue shirt, and a leather jacket and with high top blue converse. I put on a bit of makeup before going downstairs. I join Daneel in the kitchen and see her making dinner, JJ is sitting at the counter coloring. "wheres dad?" I immediately catch what I said "I didn't mean to say that im sorry" Daneel turns around "no its okay" "you guys won't take me back? I ask and she shakes her head and I nod. I hear the door open and I smirk at Daneel, Jensen walks into the kitchen "hey dad" his expression is so great "she called me dad" he says to Daneel "you called me dad!" I laugh as his face lights up like a kid on Christmas morning. Jensen clears his throat "Uhm anyway, you don't have a phone right?" he asks me and I shake my head "good" he pulls out a box from the bag he's holding that says iPhone 6s on the sides. "oh my god you didn't have to do this" "your our daughter, of course, we did" Daneel says "thank you guys soo much" I hug both of them.
The doorbell rings "I'll get it" Jensen says and a few minutes later I hear voices from the living room. Daneel and I follow JJ as she runs out to the living room "Emma, this is your uncles Misha and Jared" I look at the two men "hi" they smile before Misha hugs me "okay cant breathe" Misha lets me go before Jared pretty much does the same thing.
----
After meeting all of my cousins and Jared and Misha's wives we ate dinner and then Daneel and I cleaned up along with the other women. "JJ come on time for bed," Daneel says "can I help?" I ask "yeah sure but say bye first" I nod before going into the living room and saying goodbye to everyone. "do you have any social media stuff?" Jared asks and I shake my head before going over to Jensen "I'm gonna go help mom put JJ to bed" He nods before letting me go upstairs.
----
"Emma!" I hear Jensen downstairs. I sigh and go downstairs "whats up dad?" I ask "we are going to help you set up social media accounts and all that," he says and I look at him confused before following him into the living room to see Misha & Jared.
"okay first we download the apps," Jared says and I hand him my phone, oh boy.