TO TYLER'S

"mom!" i hug Daneel as me and Jensen enter the house "you have a package that came" she says wiggling her eyebrows cause she knows i've been given the part on Teen Wolf and i laugh at her before taking it out of her hands. "wheres Jj?" i ask "pre school, i was going to pick her up" "oo no i'll do it, surprise her" .
-----
"EMMA" Jj squeals as she runs over to me and hugs me "hey!" "is daddy home?" she asks and i nod "YAYAY".
When we get to the house she runs to Jensen who picks her up. I grab my script before heading upstairs and packing while reading over it. My phone dings meaning i have a text Jeff; first table read is on sunday night! i smile before going back to packing and going over my lines.
"Hey guys, do you think you could go over these lines with me like do the scene?" i ask Jensen and Daneel "yeah sure" "okay uhm mom you can do Melissa's lines and Dad can do Stiles and Scott" they both nod. this will be interesting.
------
"ah my lovely bed, how i have missed you" i sigh before collapsing onto the bed and checking my flight time. my flight is at 11 pm tomorrow and filming will be for 2 weeks before we get a break, for now i'll be staying with Tyler Posey but me, Jensen and Daneel talked about me getting an apartment there.
-----
i laugh at something Tyler said, me, Tyler and Dylan are video chatting before my flight in about 7 hours. I look to see Dylan hasn't really been talking "Dyl? you okay?" i ask him "yeah no im fine" me and tyler give him a questioning look "alright fine, im breaking up with my girlfriend" "what?" "why?" me and Tyler question him. "i just don't feel happy with her anymore"  i nod along with Tyler "Emma! c'mon lets go!" I hear Jensen downstairs before looking at the two guys "byeee" "bye Em" "byeee".
"where are we going again?" i ask as i slip on my leather jacket "family time, park and then dinner" i nod "lets goooo" we all pile in Jensen's car. My car has been shipped off to where i'll be staying for awhile for filming.
------
I continue pushing JJ on the swing when i see him. My eyes widen and i slow down the swing "JJ go see Mommy and Daddy" i tell her and she nods before running over to Jensen and Daneel happily, not understanding whats happening. "what the fück are you doing here" i look at Jacob as he walks closer "restraining order huh? really think thats gonna work" i glare at him "you need to leave me and my family alone" he laughs "your family will probably just take you back" "no they won't, now stop.coming.around.my.family." i glare at him and begin to walk away but he grips my wrist, hard. "let me go asshole" "i'd rather not sweetheart" his grips tightens thats gonna leave a bruise. "hey! let her go asshole" Jensen glares at Jacob. "what are you gonna do? call the cops" "already did" and right after Jensen says that 4 police officers walk over "step away from the girl" Jacob continues to hold my wrist.tight. "let her go" i feel something on my neck, a knife. I see Jensen's eyes widen in fear and Daneel takes JJ away. I feel a little blood drawn as he puts pressure onto the knife "little bitch" Jacob whispers in my ear before dropping the knife and surrendering. Jensen grabs me, hugging me tight as i shake a tiny bit out of fear. "it's okay, you're okay" "lets get you checked out" Jensen leads me to the ambulance where the paramedics check me out before covering up the cut.
------
Its now 10 pm and we're on our way to the airport. Jared and Misha are meeting us there to say bye before i go through security and all that.
"Bye dad, mom" "promise to call or text when ever you get the chance?" Daneel asks and i nod "you got it". "bye my lovely uncless" i sing as i hug Misha, then Jared "call when you can" Misha says and i smile "of course!" "bye JJ, i'll call you and we can skype" i tell her "promise?" she asks "promise" i smile at her before saying bye to my family and then going to the check in area.
-----
"ew what the fück is that smell" i groan as i get off the plane before going to baggage claiming and getting my two suitcases before putting my duffel bag on my suitcase. "Emma!" i look to see Dylan on crutches and Tyler and i grin as they walk over before hugging the two "i've missed you guys!" "you just saw us!" "don't ruin the moment!". Tyler laughs at me and Dylan before taking one of my suitcases "c'mon you nutjobs" "how dare you" "oh i dare" i roll my eyes playfully as we put my stuff in the trunk "Dylan's staying over tonight by the way" "yay! sleepover!" Dylan laughs from the passenger seat. "so uh did you break up with her?" i look at Dylan and he nods "easier than i thought" he shrugs.
"first table read is tomorrow" Tyler reminds us "oh! we should go over our lines together" "yesss" i smile as we get out of the car and i see my impala there. "YOU BROUGHT IT HERE" i squeal and the boys' laugh "baby i've missed you" i sigh hugging the car "what is wrong with you" Dylan laughs "you love me shut up" he rolls his eyes "alright love birds, its late lets get inside and get working, i'll order pizza"Tyler leads us inside "you're still on crutches?" i look at dylan and he laughs before putting them against the wall and walking around "i hate you" he laughs before grabbing one of my suitcases "c'mon i'll show you to your room" Dylan goes up the stairs and i follow him after grabbing my suitcase and duffel bag.