comic con day 1

I hear my phone go off and look to see its 11:00. shit. After getting out of bed I throw on my Captain America shirt along with black shorts, tucking the shirt on. Then I put on some make up and grey converse before grabbing my sunglasses. I check my phone to see I have a text dad; come down to the room we showed you yesterday once you're awake.

"look who it is" Misha says when I enter the room "i am god" I say in a deep voice, acting like Castiel and Jared laughs "that was pretty good" "obviously" I say sassily "i'm going to dunkin donuts real quick "Oh can I come?" I hear a voice only to see Mark Sheppard standing there "Mark!" I squeal before hugging him and he laughs. "Lets goooo" they all laugh "Misha you're coming with us" Mark says and I laugh "would you look at that, an Angel of the lord and the king of hell" I say the angel part in cas' voice causing the two to laugh as we walk down the sidewalk.

--------

"Okay! I have to find the civil war pane-" I stop talking and almost choke on my coffee as I see Jensen and Jared talking to Chris Hemsworth and Chris Evans, the four stop talking when they see us. "Misha pinch me" "oh i'll gladly pinch you" Jared says jokingly and I stick my tongue out at him. I clear my throat before looking at the two Avengers and then to Jensen and Jared "okay please tell me that Is not who I think it is cause I just did that" The two men laugh "Glad to meet you to" Chris Evans says sarcastically while smiling "oh no i'm extremely happy to meet you, I've been in love with all of your movies by the way great work on 'Before we go' it's one of my favorite movies" He smiles "i like her"Chris E. says to Chris Hemsworth "would you like to meet the others?" Chris Hemsworth asks me "Really?!" He nods and I look to Jensen "go ahead but be back before our panel ends".

Chris Hemsworth looks down to me as we walk to wherever their panel is "so who's your favorite avenger?" "uhm I like all of you" the two give me a knowing look "oh my god okay, Captain America is my ultimate favorite" Chris Evans smirks and I roll my eyes "stop being so cocky" Chris Hemsworth laughs while Chris Evans looks offended as we get to the other cast members. "ah this must be the famous Emma Ackles" I turn to see the one and only Robert Downey Jr. "in the flesh" "Team Cap hm?" He looks at my shirt "yep sticking with Steve and Bucky" I smirk and he laughs "i like you, I like her" he says the last part to the two chris', out of the corner of my eye I see Jeremy Renner aka Hawkeye or Clint Barton "Oh my god" Chris Evans looks to see where i'm looking "Jeremy!" I watch as the two give eachother a 'brohug' "this is Emma" Chris Evans introduces me.

-------

After meeting the cast the panel started and i'm now standing in the front watching the cast answer questions. "Hi, this is for Chris Hemsworth, its not about the movie but just curious did you ever meet Emma? Jensen Ackles daughter?We saw pictures of her talking to the other cast members earlier" A fan asks and I laugh "yeah actually she's in the front row, can we bring her up here?" he directs the last part to security who helps me get to the stage and fans cheer as I go over to Chris Hemsworth "hi, obviously i'm on team cap who wouldn't be?" I ask and they all cheer, chris evans laughs. "I have to get back to the supernatural panel, but i'll see you guys around?" "of course" Chris Evans says and I leave to go back to where my dad and the guys are considering theres about 15 minutes left in their panel.

Security sees who I am and then lets me into the backstage area. "Miss Ackles your father has asked if you'd come on stage" A security guard tells me and I shrug why not. "There she is!" Misha says as I walk out, my dad pulls out a chair for me between him and Jared at the little table thing, the crowd cheers. "So we have a big announcement to make" one of the writers of the show tells the fans and I see Jensen smirk "Emma will be joining the Supernatural cast this next season and will make her debut on the season finale" (A/N: imagine season 11 hasn't ended filming just yet) the crowd cheers and I laugh. "oh also she does a really good Castiel voice" Misha says and I laugh "oh no" "yea c'mon do what you did earlier" Mark says and I laugh before being serious "I am god" I say in Castiel's voice and the crowd starts cheering and laughing "looks like Misha has some competition!" Kim says and I laugh.

-------

"Dad i'll be gone for a few minutes, i'm just getting some food yeesh" I tell Jensen over the phone, day 1 of the convention is coming to an end and people are beginning to leave, Jensen, Jared and Misha went back to their hotel rooms while I decided to go out for some pizza cause why not. I look to see A guy holding something to his leg and another looking panicked "I gotta go" I end the call before going over to the two. "Hey are you guys okay?" I ask "yeah no we're fine I just cut my leg" I realize its Dylan O'Brien and the other guy is Tyler Posey. "looks like a big cut, here" I pause before finding a first aid kit on a table, I open it and get some gauze out seeing his leg is bleeding a lot. "you're Dylan O'Brien and Tyler Posey" I state the obvious "you want a picture?" Tyler asks "no, Dylan's obviously hurt" I tell them before going back to Dylan with the guaze. "is it bad?" Tyler asks me as I move Dylan's hand and cover the cut with gauze "might need stitches but its not too bad, do you guys want a ride to the hospital?" I ask them "yeah that'd be great" "okay hold on a sec, put pressure on this" I tell Dylan reffering to his leg.

"Hey Misha, can you bring the keys to the rental car down here? kinda serious" I say into the phone "yeah i'll be there in a second" "Okay thanks". After a few minutes Misha comes down and hands me the keys "tell Jensen i'll be back in a bit" I tell him before going bac to Tyler and Dylan. "I'll bring the car up front real quick" Tyler nods.

I open the door to the car and Tyler helps Dylan into the passenger seat before getting in the back. "Oh! you're Jensen Ackles daughter, you tweeted me!" Dylan says as I drive to the closet hospital "yep that's me" "that was Misha Collins!" Tyler realizes "right again" I smile and he laughs "i went to the panel! you're gonna be in the next season right?" Dylan asks and I nod "hm" I hear Tyler "we should get you on Teen Wolf" Dylan says and I laugh "yeah you could be Scott's sister" Tyler says and Dylan agrees. "we're here" I tell them as I park and me and Tyler help Dylan into the hospital.

------

"thanks for this by the way" Tyler says and I nod "i had no idea what to do" Tyler says and I smile "its not that serious" theres a moment of silence "we were serious about you being on teen wolf, Jeff has been looking for someone to play Scott's sister, what do you think?" "it'd be cool" "great you can meet him tomorrow!, put your number in my phone" Tyler hands me his phone. "you can go see him now" a nurse tells us after I've given Tyler his phone. "i can wait here" I tell Tyler and he rolls his eyes before grabbing my hand and leading me to the room they took Dylan.

A/N; this probably sucks tbh but oh well, tell me what you think, message me or comment any ideas xx