dramaa

3:00 am
this is the third time i've woken up. I run to the bathroom before getting sick into the toilet. This sucks. I feel someone holding my hair back, once i'm done i get up, flushing the toilet and cleaning my face and mouth.
"oh my god you're hot as hell" Jensen says feeling my forehead, "go get in bed, i'm making get you some ginger ale and soup" and with that hes gone. I feel really hot so i change into some pajama shorts and a tank top before getting in bed.
Jensen comes back after a few minute holding a wet cloth and a glass "soups heating up"he says before putting the cold cloth on my forehead. "you need anything else?" "put supernatural on for me?" Jensen smiles "of course".
-----
Jared's POV
i peek into to Emma's room, seeing her asleep with supernatural playing. i go downstairs to see Jensen with his head in his hands "you okay?" he sighs before looking up "yeah, just hate seeing my little girl sick" i nod. "you know, she kept thinking we were going to take her back or hit her or something crazy after we adopted her" i sit on the couch next to him. "she's been through a lot, she just needs to be loved and that's what you guys are doing, you guys make amazing parents" i tell him and he nods before speaking again. 

"i know she's not my biological daughter and i've only known her for so many months but, its like i've known her since she was a little kid. and i love her so damn much, that day at the park when that psycho held a knife to her, i thought i was gonna lose her. i'd protect her with my life" "because she was meant to be adopted by you and Daneel, this was meant to happen" Jensen smiles "thanks Jared" "anytime"

-----

7:00 pm

 i've slept for 16 hours! i feel so much better now compared to how i was feeling. I walk downstairs after putting on a hoodie to see my dad and Jared watching something. "what are you doing?" "watching a show called Catfish" my eyes widen "that's my favorite show!" i sit next to Jensen, cuddling up to him before focusing on the tv. I hear a knock at the front door "i'll get it" Jensen gets up. I hear faint voices before Jensen calls for me and Jared. "Emma" the woman at the door says "uh do i know you?" "it's me, your mom" the woman says "no you're not, my mom's name is Daneel" "thats your adoptive mom, i am your biological mom!" "fuck you, we don't share any DNA, you left me to die! in a park!" i yell at her, Jensen and Jared look hurt at what i just said to her. 

"that was a mistake and i'm going to get you back" "no you're not, any judge in their right mind wouldn't grant you custody, they'll see i belong with my family, not some woman that left me in a park to die" "Just wait" and with that she's gone. I turn to Jensen and Jared "please don't let her take me" "we wont" Jensen whispers as he hugs me.