court

"...i grant full custody to Mr. and Mrs. Ackles" The judge announces, ending it all. I see my 'mom' looking hurt and angry. I run over to Jensen and Daneel, both looking like they're gonna cry "i don't know what i'd do if they took you" Jensen mumbles into my hair as i hug him. I hug Daneel before picking up JJ and hugging her.

We all walk out of the court house before going home. My phone rings right when i step out of the car in front of our house "i'll meet you guys inside" i tell my family and they nod. "hey Dyl" "hi baby, how was court? they didn't make you go with her did they?" "no, the judge granted full custody to Jensen and Daneel" "oh thank god" he sighs in relief before speaking again "i have to go, i'll call you later" "mk, love you" "love you too".

I walk into the house to see Jared, Gen, Misha, and Victoria. "thank god they didn't make you go" Jared is the first to pick me up, hugging me. Next Gen hugs me before Misha hugs me tight as hell and then Victoria. "the judge wouldn't grant custody to that psycho any day" "just glad i don't have to worry about them taking my baby girl anymore" Jensen kisses my head.

------
"holy shit!" i exclaim as Misha scares me, once he's stopped laughing he finally speaks "we're going back to Vancouver tonight cause we gotta do filming tomorrow so go get packed" "yes sir" i laugh at him before going to my room. I hear a car door shut while i'm packing and look out to see her.

"dad! Uncle Misha! Jared" i yell as run down the stairs, Misha and Jensen already coming out of the kitchen "whats up" i point to the door as i hear a knock "its her". Jensen opens the door to reveal the bitch aka DNA doner. "where's my daughter" i hear her demand "she's not your daughter, she's mine" Jensen says "she is mine, you adopted her" i walk over, stepping infront of my father and uncle "i got this" they give me a look before i turn to the woman.
"what do you want?" i feel a stinging sensation on my cheek and my hand flies up. she hit me. Misha and Jensen run over "get off my property" Jensen says as Misha looks at the wound "no" i hear her say. I grab my phone out before speed dialing the police "dad, its 911" i had him the phone, my mother doesn't seemed fazed as Jensen tells the police "a woman came to our house and slapped my daughter, yes she's her biological mom, thank you" Jensen hands me the phone before looking back at the woman "they're on their way" "whatever" she says before looking at me "you'll get what you deserve you little bitch". I ignore her as Misha hands me an ice pack and i hear sirens. The police pull up and i watch her eyes go wide. I smile at the reaction and the police come over, asking if he wants press charges and he tells them he wants to get a restraining order. The police take her and Jensen comes over to me.
"are you okay" i nod "i'm so sorry i let her touch you" he hugs me "i'm fine" "wheres mom?" "she took JJ out" i nod before going upstairs to keep packing.
------
"bye mom" i hug her and she hugs back "see ya in a bit" i hug JJ before saying bye to Aunt Gen and the kids as well as Aunt Victoria. Apparently i was taking to long to say bye to Shep & Thomas because next thing i know, i feel arms picking me up. Misha is carrying me over his shoulder. "Misha" i squeal they all laugh, every now and then sending a smile towards the paps. WHILE I'M STILL OVER MISHA'S SHOULDER. this will definitely be on twitter & tumblr.
-----
"emma" a voice whispers and i groan "go away" "no come on, we're here" i open my eyes to see Jensen looking at me and i groan. I grab my carry on before walking off the plane with my dad and uncles.
"stop poking me asshat" i grab my luggage off the little belt thingy while Jared keeps poking me. i swear im living with children

(A/N: next chapter is gonna be so sad omg)