babysitting

"Bye guys" Daneel says before hugging both me and JJ and then leaving. Daneel and Jensen both left and Misha's wife will be here in a few minutes. JJ is watching cartoons while im making chocolate chip pancakes and bacon. I hear the doorbell ring and go open the door to see Misha's wife with West and Maison "hi okay so heres list of foods that cant have and emergency numbers" she hands me a paper "have they eaten?" i ask "no they havent" "okay im making breakfast right now "great uhm i have to get going thank you so much Emma, Misha or i will pick them up around 3" "okay no problem" .
"Okay guys you like chocolate chip pancakes?" i ask the three and they cheer "okay come sit at the table" after serving them their food i sit with them and eat my food as well.
-----
"okay im gonna make lunch and then we can go to the park, we'll eat there" i tell the 3 and they all cheer "get your jackets and shoes on" i tell them and they run put to the living room. i make pb&j sandwiches and pack goldfish and carrots and some waters. After i finish i make sure i have my money, keys and phone, i also pack a first aid kit just incase. "Okay lets go!" i tell them, i lead them outside and lock the door before going to my car and making sure all the car seats are in place. Once i finish i get them all in the car safely before getting in the drivers seat and putting the bag of food in the passenger seat.
----
"Hey uncle Misha" i answer the phone as i watch the kids play "hey how are the kids?" "oh they're fine, playing on the playground right now" "thats great, i have to go but thank you so much for this" "its no problem, bye Misha" "bye Em".
"Emma can we have lunch now?" Maison asks "of course, c'mon sit down" I start pulling out the food and handing it to them before getting my own food. "what do you guys wanna do after this?" i ask the three "oh! can we watch a movie?" West asks "Yeah!" JJ and Maison agree "okay sure" they all smile before continuing to eat. I look up and can't believe who i see, its Jacob, a guy from the orphanage and he ran away a year ago.
"Jacob?" i ask standing up "Emma, little Emma always got brought back, this families probably gonna do the same you little bitch" "leave me alone asshole" i glare at him "why should i?" i feel him grip my wrist "Emma?" i hear JJ "let me go" his grip tightens and i feel a sharp pain on my cheek, he cut me. "see you around slut" he walks away and i go back to the kids. "hey its fine uhm lets get home yeah?" they nod and i pack everything up.
-----
Its 3 pm and im waiting for Misha to come pick the kids up so i can go to the set since Daneel left for a few days and Jensen wont be home until 8 but i have to tell him. The doorbell rings and i open the door to see Misha, i make sure he cant see the cut before calling the kids. West and Maison come running and say bye before running to Misha's car "thanks for this" Misha says and hands me something. I look to hes handing me $30 "oh i can't take this" "yes you can, i have to go, thank you" he says before leaving.
"JJ" she runs over to me "get your shoes on, we're gonna go visit daddy" i tell her and her face lights up, i watch as she slips her shoes on and then we go to my car.
-----
"do you know where my dad or Jared are?" i ask the security guard "i saw Jared go in his trailer, don't know about Jensen" "okay thank you". I park before going to Jared's trailer. "Emma?" Jared opens the door "do you know where my dad is? its sort important" "Yeah c'mon" JJ and i follow him into where they film. "So whats this about? if you don't mind me asking" i sigh before showing him the patch of gauze that i put over my cut. "what happened?" "i'll tell you but first lets just find Jensen" i tell him and he nods.
-----
"okay so what else happened?" Jensen asks "he cut me" "he what?!" i pull the gauze off and show him "that little b-" "language" Jared nods towards JJ. "i'm calling the cops, get a restraining order" Jensen says before leaving the trailer. I look at jared "it's gonna be fine i promise" i nod. Theres a knock on the trailer door, i look at Jared confused before he opens the door to reveal Misha. "whats going on?" he asks as he sees me and JJ are here "Misha i'm sorry, this guy from the orphanage he uhm he came to the park and threatened me, the kids saw it" "no its alright, its not your fault just as long as you're alright" he sighs "come here" Misha hugs me and then Jensen comes in "cops are here".