destial

"Emma" i hear a deep voice "Emma wake up" "Misha stop fucking using your Castiel voice" i groan "c'mon we have to get to the airport" "I'm going to kill you, what time is it?" "4" "IN THE MORNING" "yes" "i swear i'm talking to Cas" i shake my head "get dressed, we'll be waiting downstairs"
I change into a shirt that says "Marines" (imagine it says marines😉) and grey nike leggings with black nikes and a green jacket. After tying my hair into a messy bun i drag my suitcase and duffel bag downstairs, making sure i have my phone, charger, and headphones.
-----
"it is ungodly to be alive right now" i groan and take another sip of my starbucks coffee. "traveling with you is my favorite" Jensen says "but you guys love me" the three shake their heads while i go on snapchat. "Hi we're about to go to san diego for comic con" i show Jensen, Jared and Misha. For the next hour we play around on snapchat.
Finally our flight is called and we board the plane.
-----
"ew its too warm" i groan as we get to the hotel "do you ever stop complaining?" Jared asks "yes when im comfortable" i tell him as we go to check in.Turns out we have joined rooms! me and Jensen in one room and Misha and Jared in the room connected to ours."I'm gonna nap" i tell Jensen who laughs before going into the other room.
-----
"Emma""what now" "wanna go get food?" Jensen asks causing me to shoot up "Hell yeah!" "k i'll leave you to change, meet us in the other room" he says before going to Jared and Misha's room. I change into jeans with a tank top and then my bomber jacket with red nikes.
"where are we going?" i ask the three as we get in the elevator "how about chipotle?" Jared asks "oh my god yesss"  the three look at me weirdly as we go out onto the sidewalk. "hey Assbut!" i yell at Misha and the three start laughing "i don't understand that reference" Misha says back which causes me to laugh.  "what time does comic con start?" i ask "around 12 pm" "what are you gonna do while we're doing the panel?" Jared asks "probably go find the Civil War panel" "ah right the teen wolf panel isnt til day 2" Jensen says and i nod "i'll stay for some of your panel though"
------
"hi guys" i wave to the camera in the laptop after beginning the livestream "Lets go say hi to the boys!" the comments flood and i laugh. "Jaredddd" i sing as Jared walks in the room "oh boy" "say hi to the fans!" "hi guys" he waves. "wheres dad and Misha?" i ask and people start commenting destial! "in our room" "oooo, lets go say hiii" i jump off the bed, taking the laptop with me "Dad!!!! say hey to the fansss" "what about me?" Misha says fake offended "Oooo mishas jealous!" i laugh. "i know we're family goals" Jensen smirks into the camera "i found a liquor store" Misha says and i know what hes doing "and?" Jensen says "i drank it" i start laughing really hard and so does Misha "dorks"

A/N; sorry this sucked but next will be comic con and feature the avengers! stay tuned